Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "I'm a witch."

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Actually you're obese.

it is interesting how actual Stacies never adopt these weird tumblr aesthetics. leads one to believe that it's all just an attempt to be quirky and stand out from other girls. Stacy gets copious amounts of attention without having to be "not like other girls" so it would be pointless for her

Last edited:
just fly then

Sewer tier thread tbh ngl ded srs.

Sewer tier thread tbh ngl ded srs.
the "witch/wiccan" aesthetic is especially common among feminist/IT type women tbh

maybe will edit the post to make it higher effort

Maybe they should get the same treatment as medieval witches, if they love them so much:feelsEhh:

the "witch/wiccan" aesthetic is especially common among feminist/IT type women tbh

Was expecting some writing or an article or something ngl.

And yes, I've noticed that too.

Landwhale cope worship thread, and very low IQ. Keep coping.

Landwhale cope worship thread, and very low IQ. Keep coping.
how is this worship at all? I genuinely do not see how you arrived at that interpretation

how is this worship at all? I genuinely do not see how you arrived at that interpretation
Attention is all they want, landwhales know they're at the level of invertebrates deep down. They just want to steal your energy. Making a thread like this makes it obvious you wish they'd climb onto your dick, which is pretty sad.

Attention is all they want, landwhales know they're at the level of invertebrates deep down. They just want to steal your energy. Making a thread like this makes it obvious you wish they'd climb onto your dick, which is pretty sad.
:feelstastyman: its literally a stonetoss tweet that I thought was funny

Witches should be burned so good riddance

The neo-paganism thing is pretty silly yeah, at least try to revive whatever patriarchal aspects it had JFL.

Though I like their music (or at least this particular wicca artist):

View: http://youtu.be/h0Xz5w-Sr5g

:feelstastyman: its literally a stonetoss tweet that I thought was funny
Ok brocel, I don't really judge you either way tbh. From one subhuman to another, I wish you well. Zero irony.

"I'm a witch" = "I'm a whore."

Actually you're obese.

it is interesting how actual Stacies never adopt these weird tumblr aesthetics. leads me to believe that it's all just an attempt to be quirky and stand out from other girls. Stacy gets copious amounts of attention without having to be "not like other girls" so it would be pointless for her

Have never seen an unfrauded stacy that engages in this witch/wiccan aesthetic so you might be right tbh

Ok brocel, I don't really judge you either way tbh. From one subhuman to another, I wish you well. Zero irony.
thank you brocel:feelsokman: it is all good. I wish the best for you as well

Blblblbl

Didn't know because I'm not giving that degeneracy my view
Doesn’t matter anyway.

The Jews game (rig) the viewcounts on this trash.

So for anyone curious said lyrics begin at around the 1:08 mark.