Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The time a foid called rape on me

abajojo

abajojo

anxietycel
★★
[Story] [Suicidefuel] [Ragefuel] [Toxic Femininity] [Brutal]

So about 7 years ago now when I was in high school I took a lifeguarding course because it covered a credit that made me not have to do other gay shit like yoga or meditation or some shit. The course only had 4 people in it including me, 2 boys 2 girls. I'll call the 3 others Chad Becky and Stacy jfl. Chad was more like a chadlite but the girls fit their roles.

About halfway through the course we go from cpr/first aid to actual in-water rescue stuff and we would have to pair up with each other that switched every class. Something was immediately made prevalent: every single time I got paired with either of the girls you could see them offput by it and roll their eyes. ALREADY SUIFUEL.

Anyway we are doing some of the deep water rescues where drowned roleplayer goes down and the other person has to go down, put your chest against their back and reach your arm under their shoulder and then across their chest to grasp their other shoulder to get a grip and pull them up.

BIG MISTAKE

My partner is Stacy on this day and on my first attempt to do the rescue on her she gets up to the surface and separates herself from me and sternly tells me not to touch her like that. I'm like wtf I grabbed your shoulder and I seriously did. She refused to have me as her partner anymore because she was uncomfortable so she demands to switch so she gets to be parters with Chad or Becky, and Becky of course takes her side and affirms with the instructor that I make her uncomfortable as well.

The instructor meets with me later in the week and tell me that I am making both of the girls uncomfortable and that what I did is not appropriate. I am boiling with rage trying to explain to him that I didn't fucking touch her but he just keeps telling me if it happens again I will be thrown out of the course. Chad was kinda being a bro through the whole thing taking my side and told me that he believes me but it didn't help how much rage I felt towards Stacy. I wanted her to drown for real. JFL I even had a crush on her. Not after this.

I prayed every night for a month that this made up rumor did not spread and I don't think Stacy told anybody which reaffirms that it did not fucking happen.

TLDR Stacy lied and said I touched her inappropriately during a lifeguarding class just because she didnt want to be partners with me

by the way I heard from mods if you reply dnr you are admitting you are a gay faggot retard :shhh:

Last edited:
Absolutely brutal.

Women have had it too good for too long. Our day of terrible retribution is coming. On that day, women will be stripped off their privileges, their rights, their freedoms, and their dignity. They will be reduced to being the fuck toys that they were always meant to be for us.

The instructor meets with me later in the week and tell me that I am making both of the girls uncomfortable
truecel trait

brutal story brocel

bet if you were chad then the foid wouldnt have said shit

bet if you were chad then the foid wouldnt have said shit
Yep she never was uncomfortable with him or wanted to switch away from him, which disproves the cope that my friends and family told me of "Oh shes just friends with Becky and wanted to be parters with her instead"

Sounds to me that she desperately wanted the "cute guy" to be her practice partner and took out her disappointment on you.

I'm not a religious man, but if karma is real, she may drown for real one day. I wouldn't wish for it. At least Chad in this case saw your side of things.

he just keeps telling me if it happens again I will be thrown out of the course.
The law, at least in USA, is that she can sue the party responsibly for the course on this basis. Probably won't succeed, but it'll be a hassle. The only way you can push back is to threaten to sue also. That's what these private meetings are for, this is your opening to say something like "I didn't do anything, you have no evidence, if you kick me out, I will sue."

Women's mere existence is a lawsuit threat. You have to constantly be building a case if you want to be treated fairly.

Amazing that chad took your side, though. It must have been an egregious lie for that to happen. In a nation that needs lifeguards, women are working on reducing their numbers, it's like they're natural saboteurs wherever you put them.

Last edited:
The law, at least in USA, is that she can sue the party responsibly for the course on this basis. Probably won't succeed, but it'll be a hassle. The only way you can push back is to threaten to sue also. That's what these private meetings are for, this is your opening to say something like "I didn't do anything, you have no evidence, if you kick me out, I will sue."

Women's mere existence is a lawsuit threat. You have to constantly be building a case if you want to be treated fairly.
Shark Tank Writing GIF

women will get 0 patience from me in the future

Absolutely brutal.

Women have had it too good for too long. Our day of terrible retribution is coming. On that day, women will be stripped off their privileges, their rights, their freedoms, and their dignity. They will be reduced to being the fuck toys that they were always meant to be for us.
Lifefuel
rape that bitch

When someone cries wolf way too many times no-one believes them I saw an example of this in the UK where the police didn't care about foids calling police over domestic "violence" & let them die.

When someone cries wolf way too many times no-one believes them I saw an example of this in the UK where the police didn't care about foids calling police over domestic "violence" & let them die.
Based

Should of gone ER

The lengths they go to avoid sub5s is extreme

I would dedicate all my time to getting revenge on her if that happened to me tbh