Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m a woman and I hate ugly men. There I said it

Knowing this reddit user both regularly browses reddit and is a black woman, the odds of her being morbidly obese increase drastically.

100% written by a tranny yet again.

Thanks. I wish men would take this as an incentive to improve themselves instead of bitching on the internet. Work hard and make money and maybe a lovely lady like myself might decide to grace you with her company one day.
This doesn't make any sense.
She said that she hate men who are ugly, short, and have small penis.
You can't change that.
This is either bait or she is low IQ.

You can't change that.
sheboons are not the brightest :smonk:

Black foids are some of the most brutal when it comes to humiliating men for their deficiencies, both perceived and real. Just go on twitter and see for yourself. It's not surprising when you consider the black community is one of the demographics most affected by hypergamy.

You can't change that.
All foids live in delusion like that, they say this to all sub5 men that we just need to "improve" even though the things that make us unattractive to them are things that are impossible to change.
Foids live in a constant that of delusion in general, which is why all of them think they are going to find a chad one day who wants to be exclusive with them, I presume it has to do with the fact that historically women got to stay home and believe whatever stupid crap they wanted to, while men had to go out in the real world and do all the dangerous work, you can't play pretend when your life is at stake.

שום דבר חדש כאן

so what else is new?

Knowing this reddit user both regularly browses reddit and is a black woman, the odds of her being morbidly obese increase drastically.
Yep sheboons are disgustingly fat

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back