Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’m able to handle misandry and racism against whites way more than hate against autism.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, I’m able to handle misandry and racism against whites way more than hate against autism.

I just shut down when I see normal fags trashing and stereotyping people who have my condition that I have no control over by saying shit like ‘Autism is a sociopath’ trait and that type of shit.

Misandry and racism against whites pisses me off enough so I would probaly go fucking nuts if this shit against autism was a thing that happened more often than misandry and white racism and my emotional problems would likely worsen and I would be needing hundreds of packs of cigarettes.

I’m also going to now point out the fact my autism is diagnosed so normal fags don’t get the satisfaction of accusing me of faking autism.

Last edited:
tbh never even heard of this, they just call guys either "unfuckable" or "frustrated" which is shorthand for sexually frustrated and unfuckable

In my city calling people autistic is like slang for dumb or stupid. These normies don't even realize that most autists have more iq than them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back