Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why cant we become more NT and mask our autism the way reddit tards say they can?

A

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★
Why is it that despite reading social skills books, looking online, and practicing we still cannot mask our non NT ness?
Now I am not saying that anyone would want to talk to us if we are sub 5 in the face, but surely being more normal couldnt hurt.
Could it be that so called "aspies" on reddit have gaslit us into thinking they could mask their autism while really it was their good looks that helped them?
Or maybe the fact they claim to be able to mask means they are not so autistic in the first place.

means they are not so autistic in the first place.
Autism is now represented by '''autistic''' foids and high functioning autists.
They have no idea what it's like to suffer under autism which is why they think it's a mild setback and not a fucking disease.

you can't mask your autism or serious mental illness like schizophrenia

I can mask it but I'm also low on the spectrum. Just hung around a bunch of normies and copy their behavior

I can mask it but I'm also low on the spectrum. Just hung around a bunch of normies and copy their behavior
Seems like if you cant do this you might as well give up. It has to come naturally just like it does for normies.

They have no idea what it's like to suffer under autism which is why they think it's a mild setback and not a fucking disease.
Im high functioning but high functioning doesnt mean able to socialize, it means you can be independent with no support.

Seems like if you cant do this you might as well give up. It has to come naturally just like it does for normies.
doesn't come naturally, I barely mask since its mentally taxing. Also I would never mask with a girl I would want a relationship with because the mask will eventually go off and if she doesn't like what she sees then the relationship is gonna be over.

I'm pretty sure autistic foids doesn't exist at all

doesn't come naturally, I barely mask since its mentally taxing. Also I would never mask with a girl I would want a relationship with because the mask will eventually go off and if she doesn't like what she sees then the relationship is gonna be over.
Then I am more ugly than you since even small talk is avoided with me or maybe I just cannot even do the small talking

Reddit is full of autistic virgins, they are jus bluepilled and in denial.

What has helped me avoid the most social blunders is to simply accept that social interactions are beyond me and when in doubt do nothing. Every attempt to mask or emulate has been a complete failure i wanna kill myslef fuck!
There must be some chemical or brain process responsible for this, I need to start drug maxxing to imrove social understanding.

One thing i noticed about normies is that they too will refuse to interact in certain situations where there is nothing to gain. Its like they get the whole meta picture of social world.

Last edited:
Why is it that despite reading social skills books, looking online, and practicing we still cannot mask our non NT ness?
Because autism and similar neuro-typical disorders are genetic. It's similar to how a short man cannot mask his manletness. Only shit that may work is neuro-altering drugs, but they wear off and have side effects.

I'm pretty sure autistic foids doesn't exist at all
they can exist but they in no way experience the same difficulties of being an autistic man. you can still get dick as an autistic foid

they can exist but they in no way experience the same difficulties of being an autistic man. you can still get dick as an autistic foid
A survey with 446 autistic men and 552 autistic women showed that 40% of men were virgins and 32% had never been in a relationship, in contrast to 23% and 14% of women.

TLDR: Autistic foids are too high-inhib to simply ask Chad for sex on Tinder so they try for ages to get Chad IRL and 23% of them stay virgins. Even despite this, the virginity percentage for autistic men is 40% and they are far less picky.

Some low tier normie men fetishize autistic girls because of how easy they are, ensuring that autistic man will never get an autistic foid. I know becuase Ive met a few of these men on discord when I used to use it.

A survey with 446 autistic men and 552 autistic women showed that 40% of men were virgins and 32% had never been in a relationship, in contrast to 23% and 14% of women.

TLDR: Autistic foids are too high-inhib to simply ask Chad for sex on Tinder so they try for ages to get Chad IRL and 23% of them stay virgins. Even despite this, the virginity percentage for autistic men is 40% and they are far less picky.
Some low tier normie men fetishize autistic girls because of how easy they are, ensuring that autistic man will never get an autistic foid. I know becuase Ive met a few of these men on discord when I used to use it.

I can mask enough so that people just think I am weird and annoying instead of mentally disabled. But what's the point?

I walk around staring at the floor without swinging my arms, dont make facial expressions, and dont make eye contact because fuck normies. I will NOT fake vocal intonations, rather I will speak in a flat tone and at a perfectly constant rate.

I can mask enough so that people just think I am weird and annoying instead of mentally disabled. But what's the point?

I walk around staring at the floor without swinging my arms, dont make facial expressions, and dont make eye contact because fuck normies. I will NOT fake vocal intonations, rather I will speak in a flat tone and at a perfectly constant rate.
Well to be fair isnt that how most sub 5 men act in general, even without autism

Could it be that so called "aspies" on reddit have gaslit us into thinking they could mask their autism while really it was their good looks that helped them?
They probably don't even have autism in the first place.

Or maybe the fact they claim to be able to mask means they are not so autistic in the first place.
If you can mask your "autism" to the extent that you can have a completely normal life, you have no right calling yourself autistic. So that obviously means they're either self-diagnosed fakers or :chad:.

You can’t your brain is literally different. Only time I seen it happen online is really lucky like giga high iq people who were able to social maxx due to that. But for the most part u can’t

most of the "aspies" on reddit are not even diagnosed