Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm actually 5'7

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
I can't belive this , i always thought i was 5'8. I just measured my height now and it's 5'7. Hopeless , not even the ugliest foids would look at me and i can't even change it :cryfeels::cryfeels:

you tried correct your posture to look taller?

It could be your posture? Try fixing it, I bet you would get back up to 5'8 brocel.

What’s your dick size??

I’m like 5’10.8 I just say I’m 5’11

you tried correct your posture to look taller?
Posture is just cope. You can't magically make yourself with a posture. You're either born tall or you aren't

try holding frame bro

What’s your dick size??
Never measured it out of fear but I'm pretty sure it's in the small range :feelsohgod::cryfeels:

Also why does my dick size matter when i can't even get an ugly landwhale to acknowledge my existence:lul:

Last edited:
Never measured it out of fear but I'm pretty sure it's in the small range :feelsohgod::cryfeels:

Also why does my dick size when i can't even get an ugly landwhale to acknowledge my existence:lul:
If you were on the larger side you could get away with being short and ugly. That being 7+

i also made a mistake while calculating my height from cm to inches and feets and it turns out i am 5'5" (168cm) and not 5'8" the way i thought before.

I can't belive this , i always thought i was 5'8. I just measured my height now and it's 5'7. Hopeless , not even the ugliest foids would look at me and i can't even change it :cryfeels::cryfeels:
I used to think i was 5'5ft, turns out im 5'7ft

I used to think i was 5'5ft, turns out im 5'7ft

Taller than me

1/2 cm = 0.2 inches

Oh yes baby, now that I'm 5 feet 7.2 inches, foids would be all drooling over me :ahegao::feelsthink:

well, if it give you 5ft8 is better than nothing

Posture+lifts+hairstyle can boost you a few inches

I'm 5'7 and a half when I correct my posture and walk upright, wear boots. 5'8 when I grow my hair out and stick it up a bit.

I'm a 5'6 and a half manlet without those with my back against the wall.

I'm legit invisible to foids or I get treated poorly.

I'm 6ft 1 but ugly as fuck, skinny as fuck with nerd neck and balding. You aren't missing out.

I'm actually 5'9 with garbage proporions, thus people assume that i'm substantially shorter, like 5'6-5'7.

I thought I was 5'9 for a long time.

Turns out I'm 5'7.

From over to ovER.

I wish I was 5'7 at least

Did you get measured in a doctors office?