Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope the average man isnt 6 foot

Fatass3000

Fatass3000

Banned
-
Holy fucking cope, I have seen several people say this shit and they say shit like "its supported by studies!" :soy: :soy: newsflash, those studies have man SELF REPORT their height, and the average man overestimates his height by 2-3 inches. Just watch any vid of a guy going around asking man their height and then measuring it.

"But I'm 5'10 and everyone is taller than me! How is that possible!?" for the love of God grab a measuring tape and ask a family member to measure your height because i guarantee you that you're not 5'10 :feelskek::feelskek: I used to think I was 5'10 because I incorrectly measured my height and years later I measured it correctly and I was 5'6. Same thing happened to my friend, he thought he was 5'10 and he's actually 5'7.

realistically, the average man is 5'9-5'10.

here's another vid:

Last edited:
depends where you live nigga

the average man outside is

you have to be really tall to appeal to women if you don't have good looking face

Stop counting all the old hags

:feelskek: this is so pathetically hilarious they get so fucking defensive

The average American man is 5'9 and the average white man is 5'10. But I feel like the average zoomer is 6ft. I'm 5'10, 5'11 with shoes, and I get mogged to an insane extent by other people my age whenever I go outside

The average American man is 5'9 and the average white man is 5'10. But I feel like the average zoomer is 6ft. I'm 5'10, 5'11 with shoes, and I get mogged to an insane extent by other people my age whenever I go outside
for the love of God ask a family member to measure your height

yeah its crazy how much man lie about their height. I want to see a study done where doctors measure the height of man so we can find out what the actual average is.

People over 40+
Younger generations are substantially taller
no they aren't, the average zoomer isn't 6 ft. You didn't even read my thread, you just read the title and responded. Watch the vids I linked, all the people in the vid are zoomers and most of them lied about their height and ended up being shorter than they said.

no they aren't, the average zoomer isn't 6 ft. You didn't even read my thread, you just read the title and responded. Watch the vids I linked, all the people in the vid are zoomers and most of them lied about their height and ended up being shorter than they said.
They don't load correctly for me :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

height doesn't matter bro, quit being insecure and have confidence bro
I want to see a study done where doctors measure the height of man so we can find out what the actual average is.
Doctors are so inaccurate

If I go based on my doctor's measurements, I am between 4'7 and 6'0.
The average American man is 5'9 and the average white man is 5'10
The average is only low because of boomers and spics

for the love of God ask a family member to measure your height
My family measured me at 5'10. And then when I went to the doctor they measured me and the nurse lady said "you're 5'11 with shoes, so youre probably actually 5'10"

My family measured me at 5'10. And then when I went to the doctor they measured me and the nurse lady said "you're 5'11 with shoes, so youre probably actually 5'10"
then how tf are you mogged to an insane extent? a 2 inch difference is barely noticeable, it would have to be 4 inches+.

huh? how is that possible?
I got 4'7 because the machine was shit and 6'0 because the doctor was retarded and couldn't measure properly

My actual undisputed height is 5'7

then how tf are you mogged to an insane extent? a 2 inch difference is barely noticeable, it would have to be 4 inches+.
Maybe I could have worded it better. I don't mean I get mogged to an insane extent as in "I'm a manlet, they tower over me" I meant it as in "literally everyone my age is 2-6 inches taller than me, I can't remember the last time I saw someone my age who was the same height as me"

the only place I can imagine where man are 6 ft is the Netherlands, but in every other place, the man are probably 5'11 on average at best.

Maybe I could have worded it better. I don't mean I get mogged to an insane extent as in "I'm a manlet, they tower over me" I meant it as in "literally everyone my age is 2-6 inches taller than me, I can't remember the last time I saw someone my age who was the same height as me"
do you live in a area full of NBA niggers how is this even possible :feelskek: :feelskek: not a single 5'10 male your age?

do you live in a area full of NBA niggers how is this even possible :feelskek: :feelskek: not a single 5'10 male your age?
Idk what to tell you man, maybe I'm just unlucky (though there is a big black population in my city so you might be onto something with that :feelshaha: ). I have no reason to lie or to larp, I genuinely never see zoomers who are heightmatched with me.

This is irrelevant because it doesn't change the (perceived) deficit between us and the average man. Sure the average height is 2 inches shorter than people think, but we are too.

This is irrelevant because it doesn't change the (perceived) deficit between us and the average man. Sure the average height is 2 inches shorter than people think, but we are too.
eh idk about that. I'm 5'6, I'm below average but a 2 inch difference isn't really noticeable. It also depends on your body, im skinny so I look taller than I'm.

Average men is 6ft-6'1.

Depends whom you are comparing yourselves with. I can assure you college aged men in Europe are 5'11 - 6'0 on avarage. The statistics show usually men in the 18-59 age range and after 40ish you start losing height. Sometimes you can lose several inches by 60. Also any place that is fancy or has a lot of businessmen/politicians will be full of tallfags. Avarage height being 6'0 isn't even that hard to believe.

Also no offense but kek if you are 5'6 and measured yourself as 5'10.