Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Im addicted to looksmaxx memes

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
The brain rot is immaculate

The only thing stopping me from roping is my dad. If my dad was dead, I would withdraw money and get myself a power cage from which I'd cage myself. I already have thick static rope for mountain climbing.

The only thing stopping me from roping is my dad. If my dad was dead, I would withdraw money and get myself a power cage from which I'd cage myself. I already have thick static rope for mountain climbing.

View attachment 1047198
No the things stopping u is ur survival instinct and curry nigger brain

No the things stopping u is ur survival instinct and curry nigger brain
Unlike most curries and shitskins, I don't have strong survival instincts.

I downloaded a video that is accurate and funny but this site isn't letting me upload it

post looksmaxx memes

when I lurked looksmax years ago they posted clips of HeedNSucceed's "its over" in rating threads

Mewing memes are funnier

Looksmaxxing itself is a meme

View attachment 1047198
why dont you try to free climb a mountain of your choice and die by failure/falling. At least you died by trying to achieve something

why dont you try to free climb a mountain of your choice and die by failure/falling. At least you died by trying to achieve something
No mountains in urban areas. I am a NEET who is totally financially dependent on my dad. I can't rope so easily because he controls all the money and monitors me 24/7 because he knows I'm suicidal.

I find them annoying personally. I hate seeing normies take a culture that isn't theirs. I also hate seeing normie scum try to grift off it to get ahead in the social rat race.

Nah blud i'm finna edge and mew with chico so i can rizz up my level 6 GYATT oneitis with a10 hunter eyes rizz, hollup i can't talk anymore, I'M MEWING! BYE BYE!

No mountains in urban areas. I am a NEET who is totally financially dependent on my dad. I can't rope so easily because he controls all the money and monitors me 24/7 because he knows I'm suicidal.
Does he know you re a nigger?

:feelswhat: Fuck no nigga you have fallen, the fact that the words looksmax and mog are mainstreaming is actually fucking killing me.

:feelswhat: Fuck no nigga you have fallen, the fact that the words looksmax and mog are mainstreaming is actually fucking killing me.
Its better that way actually because the blackpill reaches normies that way

I hate them. It makes me angry when normies use our lingo.

How do you guys find any of that shit funny? Normie-brained trait

The entire source of the humor to the normies who consume that shit is their unfamiliarity with blackpill/PSL terminology. Saying you find those memes funny is like admitting to being an infiltrator
you re right tbh, but im trying to find any kind of comedic relief because my life is a catastrophe.

When im better mentally and physically (hopefully soon) im deleting instagram all together

why have i seen all of these on yt recommend without watching anything similar. youtube knows im an incel:feelstrash:

Its better that way actually because the blackpill reaches normies that way
I think it could be good in some ways but overall it will be bad, ill quote a post i made a bit ago since im lazy to explain
I honestly feel like its just going to become worse for ugly and short people too, normies will be more aware and in tuned with negative qualities like negative canthal tilt or short height, this was usually an exclusively blackpilled perspective when you would go outside and look at people and identify them as either betabuxx, incel or chadlite for example, but not its going to be normies doing that, and I feel like it will negatively impact short people like me as normies will be conciously aware that I am getting heightmogged everywhere I go.