Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

playing rune scape

qbicus

qbicus

Recruit
★★
first time playing and I already feel mentally lost, so many quests and grinding theres so many options do I grind are quests optional what is the point of grinding or do I grind for the quests yes im escaping brain rot trying to and I want to play meaningful game like runescape that doesnt have modern graphics so I can reset my dopamine levels to be functional

you playing oldschool?

I do Im trying to be minimalistic its hard when I crave constant external stimulus
do my levels mog you
Image 2024 04 01 163613745

After dying in World of Warcraft Classic Hardcore, I'm looking for a new game to sink my life into. Never played Runescapes, though.

Damn I need to start playing old school again. I play it on my phone but if I'm using a computer I use plugins.

yeah plus you have membership is it only grinding game or are quests important

i might get into world of warcraft is it complicated
No, only very end game stuff is complicated. Retail Wow (normal version) is quite easy.

y grinding game or are quests important
really depends on what ur goals are

ive only got 2 quests left for that juicy quest cape

Last edited:
you can mod that game?
On the computer yes. There's a slight possibility that you might get banned but I never heard of anyone getting banned. I use Runelite.