Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm afraid incels.is will suddenly disappear like r/incel.

sulpuda

sulpuda

Recruit
★★★★
If that happens, what should we do?

Rot until we die

if that shit happens i'm ER-ing no kizzy on gosh fr fr

WE WILL NOT BE PACIFIED. THE GLOBAL ORDER WILL NOT MAKE US DISAPPEAR (IN VIDEO GAME!!!)

WE WILL NOT BE PACIFIED
aesthetic_recon

Once the person or organization decides not to fund this place anymore, it will get shut down.

@copemaxx9002 u stupid nigger i said I WOULD im not encouraging anyone ELSE to do it

It's over for us, OP

WE WILL NOT BE PACIFIED. THE GLOBAL ORDER WILL NOT MAKE US DISAPPEAR (IN VIDEO GAME!!!)
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: We are here to stay. Our numbers and influence will only grow from here onwards!

LDAR LDAR LDAR

Just find a discord with a few selected brocels lol

Just create a new forum

This site is independent from platforms like Reddit. It only gets shut down when Master doesnt want to/cant run this forum anymore or if law enforcement storms Masters house and turn the servers off

It legit won’t due to the mainstream trend of Looksmaxxing. The looksmax.org forum is connected with this one and NEETs.net.

I can verify to you it will not get shut down anytime soon