Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I'm afraid that I'm simply not capable of enough empathy to find sexual and romantic partners

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/16vudlu/im_going_to_be_completely_honest_with_myself_at/

I've had times where I've blamed just about anything and everything. Height, weight, looks, neurodivergence, women "these days". You name it. On some level convincing myself that those were the issue. But deep down the real fear feeding this has always been the same: the fear that I was born missing some ability to connect. When I see couples they're there. Together. I can't see myself in their shoes with any body or neurotype.

What the bluepill does to autistic niggers :lul:

On some account,
After years of isolation, one hardly ever retains any form of pair bonding, if anything the Schizoid from within takes hold over the main branch, your true inner being.

As if being empathetic has anything to do with it

My honest reaction:

Clearly he doesnt have game and tactical shampoo

I genuinely can't fathom posting on r/IncelExit

Everyone there secretly hates you, and you are basically humiliating yourself.

But I doubt the niggas there are actually Incel.

Probably some dry spell niggas.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back