Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im almost 28 and i don't know how i can keep on living like this

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
I never had any friends or a girlfriend because im too much of a mentalcel or socially retarded/autistic and in general can't connect or relate to other people. Pay my bills with a shitty wageslave job at least im out of my parents basement which is nice. But i can't imagine keeping on living like this, coming home from work to a lonely place with no one wating there. Im tired of life.

The only reason why i haven't killed myself already is my younger brother and my parents. But if my parents are gone and my brother is older i can see myself commiting suicide in 10 years or so. Im tired of living.

Yeah, I'm afraid I'll end up like you, but that will most likely be the case as I cannot function socially.

I'm around the same age, but not a wageslave. That would definitely tip me over the edge.

hey I'm in the same situation, 22, living lonely in a city where I only know my coworkers, I have a good salary but I have nothing to spend it and I feel fucking alone most of the time, getting tired and tired of the routine and I hate being so antisocial

If you are a genuine mentalcel then you can learn social skills, its just going to be massively slow compared to a neurotypical person.

But I understand, you just get so worn out.

It's not about socially retarded even if you are normal if you have zero status nobody wants anything to do with you

I can imagine that this might be my future...(Apart from the wageslave job)

What kind of work do you do? Germany is just like every other shithole but it's even worse in some regards. Especially the attitude towards working and being structured.

you minus 8 years except if i were to wagecuck i would snap...... so i neet instead

I can imagine that this might be my future...(Apart from the wageslave job)

What kind of work do you do? Germany is just like every other shithole but it's even worse in some regards. Especially the attitude towards working and being structured.

Yeah as a german i hate especially the applying process here where they want papers for every shit and only if everything statisfies them they will hire you. The only jobs that are left are shitty wageslave jobs nobody wants to do. Tried studying computer engineering but im too dumb for advanced math and physics and quit after one semester lol. Currently i work a warehouse job.

If you are a genuine mentalcel then you can learn social skills, its just going to be massively slow compared to a neurotypical person.

But I understand, you just get so worn out.

I tried every shit for 28 years now. I really doubt that there is anything i can do at this point, im too far gone and catching up seems almost impossible. I just don't know what to say when talking with people, most normie bullshit doesn't interest me.

Yeah as a german i hate especially the applying process here where they want papers for every shit and only if everything statisfies them they will hire you. The only jobs that are left are shitty wageslave jobs nobody wants to do. Tried studying computer engineering but im too dumb for advanced math and physics and quit after one semester lol. Currently i work a warehouse job.
Going to university or having a good apprenticeship is mandatory nowadays to survive. All the shitty wageslave jobs are mostly done by immigrants and foreigners. NEETS have an even worse reputation to be honest but it doesn't matter that much since you're friendless

Going to university or having a good apprenticeship is mandatory nowadays to survive. All the shitty wageslave jobs are mostly done by immigrants and foreigners. NEETS have an even worse reputation to be honest but it doesn't matter that much since you're friendless

Yes but sadly im not intelligent for that so my only option is wageslaving. Also it's kinda hard as incel to keep motivation up.

Yes but sadly im not intelligent for that so my only option is wageslaving. Also it's kinda hard as incel to keep motivation up.
That's true but you should have chosen a different field. Most people who attend university are dumb normies that just memorize information for their exams.

If I end up like you (alone but with a stable job and money living away from parents) I would consider myself lucky.
I am living with parents and studying computer engineering, if I am not too depressed, I will finish my bachelor this summer. Then I can choose if I want to studycel for a master degree (other two years, three because I am slow) or try wagecucking, at least with wagecucking I can afford to live alone.

Same situation for me except I'm 33.

That's true but you should have chosen a different field. Most people who attend university are dumb normies that just memorize information for their exams.

Maybe but now it's too late i have not much money and can't afford to go jobless. What's also an issue is that i never really knew what i wanted to do, i though computer science/engineering but that topic is over now lol.

Maybe but now it's too late i have not much money and can't afford to go jobless. What's also an issue is that i never really knew what i wanted to do, i though computer science/engineering but that topic is over now lol.

I am studying comp engineering but I do not know if I am good enough for this field.
Here there are lot of high IQ normies, I only pass exams because I studycel all day not having social or romantic life.

I am studying comp engineering but I do not know if I am good enough for this field.
Here there are lot of high IQ normies, I only pass exams because I studycel all day not having social or romantic life.
Yeah at least try it, wont hurt you. But for me im just too dumb to grasp the concepts especially advanced math and physics. No matter who explained it to me or how much i learned and practiced my brain just isn't good for math and numbers.

Yeah at least try it, wont hurt you. But for me im just too dumb to grasp the concepts especially advanced math and physics. No matter who explained it to me or how much i learned and practiced my brain just isn't good for math and numbers.
I don't know if my brain is either, there people here who get top grades without effort, they are the Chads of mathematics.

I don't know if my brain is either, there people here who get top grades without effort, they are the Chads of mathematics.
chads of mathematics good one lol

I'm sorry, mein bruder.

Being 28 years old, it's going to get much harder for your life to get a course correction. If you can't get another education now, it's going to be a lot harder in the future. Best thing you can do, in my view, is save as much money as you can and keep trying to improve your job situation.

I'm mid-40s. I think of roping every day.

I'm sorry, mein bruder.

Being 28 years old, it's going to get much harder for your life to get a course correction. If you can't get another education now, it's going to be a lot harder in the future. Best thing you can do, in my view, is save as much money as you can and keep trying to improve your job situation.
In der tat. But it's not about my education, i have a high enough education for studying and even studied computer engineering for a semester. Money is the problem, need to pay my bills and my wageslave job doesn't pay that much. Can't afford to quit my job and go studying again i used up my savings the last time i went studying.

I'm mid-40s. I think of roping every day.

How do you do it? Real quesiton here..I just don't want to imagine myself as an incel, asocial at such a late age..

I think I'd go the ''get to mexico, snif coke and bang hoookers'' route before roping...

In der tat. But it's not about my education, i have a high enough education for studying and even studied computer engineering for a semester. Money is the problem, need to pay my bills and my wageslave job doesn't pay that much. Can't afford to quit my job and go studying again i used up my savings the last time i went studying.

Makes sense. Alas, that's the thing about wageslaving.

Do you want to go back to school and finish up computer engineering? How long would it take to have the money?

Makes sense. Alas, that's the thing about wageslaving.

Do you want to go back to school and finish up computer engineering? How long would it take to have the money?
No im too dumb for stem. I could perhabs get the money after 4 or 5 years working but it still would be barely enough for a bachelor.

No im too dumb for stem. I could perhabs get the money after 4 or 5 years working but it still would be barely enough for a bachelor.

Sorry, my friend. :feelsbadman::feelscry:

I hate how scared I am of death.

How can you be scared of death? For me death is a relief, the older i get the more tired i get of living
I would have to guess that the thought of eternal nothingness is what frightens him, as it has frightened me before.

Well, if you remain incel you're going to fucking snap.

What happens next is up to fate. The person you become is not the one you were. You could end up like @FeminismsCancer and live for beastiality, or @TheWitchKing who posts long poetic diatribes on /r9k/ and apparently now here.

Me? Well, what I became is a story for another time.

How can you be scared of death? For me death is a relief, the older i get the more tired i get of living
This. I was dead for 14 billion years until two fuckers decided to have me. I was perfectly fine until that tragic day I was born.

How do you do it? Real quesiton here..I just don't want to imagine myself as an incel, asocial at such a late age..

I think I'd go the ''get to mexico, snif coke and bang hoookers'' route before roping...
Honestly I don't know. I hang on to tattered shreds of hope. I feel sometimes that I'm already dead, and I am at my final destination.

I did get some validation from women in the past, but I was older. I'm extremely high inhib and I never even asked a girl out or knew how. I was always scared of what would happen. I gymcel and watched tons of videos on YT on approaching women and shit.

I'm 21 and I can't take 4 more years.

I can definitely relate to how you cannot relate to anyone coz i cannot relate to other people too :). Normies always talk about so many things while i just stand there like a dumb fuck with literally nothing but brainfarts in my head.

The only thing i have going for me is high iq. Its a nice cope, but make no mistake, in current year even engineers need to be social and work with other ppl, have contacts, be able to organize things etc.

Thus even if you finished the compsci degree you probably wouldnt be able to make some great career as an incel. But yeah, probably better than warehouse :/

Rope or cope. Only options for us.

once you go off the track set by society it's almost impossible to get back on because the opportunities just aren't there.

Inceldom is living hell. Afterlife can't be worse than this.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back