Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm already looksmaxxed

Why do people here trivialise this issue here? @rightfulcel Also @Barnacle and @Damo the incel
It is not a bit embarrassing, it is straight up embarrassing if you cannot drive as a grown up man. It is just that simple.

I do not get those kind of statements to be honest. What is your point here? This shit is absolutely emasculating.
It was emasculating , he was old as fuck and he got it

Literally what is stopping you from getting it.

Plenty of people have asked me that already. I am about to make a general thread regarding to this topic or perhaps a simple copy and pasta text. But to answer your question:
First off, in Germany you have to pay more than 2000 Euro for a driver licence. I do have the money now.
And as good as all people forget about one crucial thing. What if you do have problems with driving itself? I had two driving lessons. On the first one the driving teacher told me that I have no foundations whatsoever. On the second one he recommended me to do driving simulation at driving school despite the fact I would need actual experience behind a steering wheel.

I am behind the screen all the time. I tried to go out, to do something, yet again he told me I have to go behind a screen once again. By the way, I am 25 year old supposed man and not 17, so please cut out ''this is not emasculating'' because this shit is not only emasculating but also infuriating.

I don’t care about how old I was when I got it anymore.

Then why did you avoid to take the bus to school if you do not care? Sorry, that does not make much sense.

Plenty of people have asked me that already. I am about to make a general thread regarding to this topic or perhaps a simple copy and pasta text. But to answer your question:
First off, in Germany you have to pay more than 2000 Euro for a driver licence. I do have the money now.
And as good as all people forget about one crucial thing. What if you do have problems with driving itself? I had two driving lessons. On the first one the driving teacher told me that I have no foundations whatsoever. On the second one he recommended me to do driving simulation at driving school despite the fact I would need actual experience behind a steering wheel.

I am behind the screen all the time. I tried to go out, to do something, yet again he told me I have to go behind a screen once again. By the way, I am 25 year old supposed man and not 17, so please cut out ''this is not emasculating'' because this shit is not only emasculating but also infuriating.

Then why did you avoid to take the bus to school if you do not care? Sorry, that does not make much sense.
I never said you can’t feel embarrassed about it but I’m trying to help you feel better about yourself.
Especially if you live in a metro city.

germany’s driving laws look strict as hell lol and yet you got the Autobahn where it is legal to drive 260+ miles an hour in a Bugatti Chiron.

I don't consider 19 a teen age.

Technically you are still in your teenage years, the last year though.

Not really because the legal limit for it is 18

I highly recommend, do your driver licence if you have the possibility to do it. It will become worse and worse. Also you have more brain power now then later on. If you say that you lack motivation now, imagine what your motivation looks like if your are 25 or even older.
That may sounds cliche but it is true. Do not waste your potential because later on you are unable to catch up. Unfortunately, nobody is talking about this issue i nthis kind of way. All you can hear from your parents is the typical nagging. They do not give you any reason.

Technically you are still in your teenage years, the last year though.
Technically nothing, I base my judgment not on age but on experience.

I highly recommend, do your driver licence if you have the possibility to do it. It will become worse and worse. Also you have more brain power now then later on. If you say that you lack motivation now, imagine what your motivation looks like if your are 25 or even older.
That may sounds cliche but it is true. Do not waste your potential because later on you are unable to catch up. Unfortunately, nobody is talking about this issue i nthis kind of way. All you can hear from your parents is the typical nagging. They do not give you any reason.
I don't have enough money, as simple as that.

Technically nothing

What I meant by teenage years is the span 10 - 19. It will become more and more emasculating over time and of course men should start to make their driver licence as early as possible. Which would be around 16 1/2 - 17.

I don't have enough money, as simple as that.

I know this problem and I guess the parents will not support you on this one, right?

I never said you can’t feel embarrassed about it but I’m trying to help you feel better about yourself.

I even feel worse because of it. But I do deserve it because I am 25 year old supposed man without a driver licence. I will end myself soonish because of it.

Don’t feel bad, if this isn’t a larp just remember that looksmaxing is way easier for incels who have tons of money
...I don't have tons of money...

...I don't have tons of money...
Sorry. I thought his looks maxing efforts made you feel inferior.
I got a little ticked off at the part about the expensive clothes and the Merc because that sounded like bragging

Sorry. I thought his looks maxing efforts made you feel inferior.
I got a little ticked off at the part about the expensive clothes and the Merc because that sounded like bragging
i dont think i ever mentioned buying expencive clothes.The reason i have nice,expencive looking clothes is because i buy fakes from chinese manufacturers.I'd recommend you do the same,its not worth spending too much money on clothing.

What I meant by teenage years is the span 10 - 19. It will become more and more emasculating over time and of course men should start to make their driver licence as early as possible. Which would be around 16 1/2 - 17.
I guess we are never going to agree on that part but I respect your mindset.
Although yeah younger people should get their licence as early as possible.

I know this problem and I guess the parents will not support you on this one, right?
It's not even about that. To keep it short my parents are having trouble at work so it's getting more and more difficult.

I guess we are never going to agree on that part but I respect your mindset.

What I am trying to say was: 10 is where the teenage years are starting. 19 is the last year of being in that range. I am 25 and therefore in my twenties. Of course it is better to be 20 than being 25 or even in the end of my twenties. So, I know where you are coming from.
This is why I said it still belongs to the teenage years although it is the last year of it. Of course it all started going downhill before that, most likely at age 17 or 18. In America it is even 16.
And I would like to be 19 and starting my driver licence. It would be less awkward. The ideal age would be 16 1/2 though, at least here in Germany. At this age you are allowed to do theory lesson and I would also recommend every young man to do it since you will have to wait at least 2 months to get your permissio nto do theory examination. You could be finnished with theory before hitting age 17 and then you can focus yourself on driving. Unfortunately I completely missed out on that and therefore i should end myself.

It's not even about that. To keep it short my parents are having trouble at work so it's getting more and more difficult.

Brutal.

What I am trying to say was: 10 is where the teenage years are starting. 19 is the last year of being in that range. I am 25 and therefore in my twenties. Of course it is better to be 20 than being 25 or even in the end of my twenties. So, I know where you are coming from.
This is why I said it still belongs to the teenage years although it is the last year of it. Of course it all started going downhill before that, most likely at age 17 or 18. In America it is even 16.
And I would like to be 19 and starting my driver licence. It would be less awkward. The ideal age would be 16 1/2 though, at least here in Germany. At this age you are allowed to do theory lesson and I would also recommend every young man to do it since you will have to wait at least 2 months to get your permissio nto do theory examination. You could be finnished with theory before hitting age 17 and then you can focus yourself on driving. Unfortunately I completely missed out on that and therefore i should end myself.
10-19 is not strictly teen age. I would call it "tennies".
If you are an immature fuck at 40, you are still a teenager for me.
Although it's always better to get the possibility to do things when you are young, of course.

It is.
I have no clue on how we will pass next year.

10-19 is not strictly teen age. I would call it "tennies".

I am going by the official definition, although it starts from 13 to 19 because of thirteen and nineteen. It is the way people count, I guess.
Of course there are different steps of adolescence but I was refering to the teenage years itself. This is why I used this term in the first place.

If you are an immature fuck at 40, you are still a teenager for me.

I know where you are coming from with this example. In this case you just missed the step into adulthood completely which is absolutely brutal. I would go even further beyond and call it a toddler in a man's body. It is beyond over at this point. This is my life by the way although I am not 40 and I hope I will find the courage to kill myself before hitting such age.

Although it's always better to get the possibility to do things when you are young, of course.

Indeed, this is also one of my points.

Last edited:
I am going by the official definition, although it starts from 13 to 19 because of thirteen and nineteen. It is the way people count, I guess.
Of course there are different steps of adolescence but I was refering to the teenage years itself. This is why I used this term in the first place.
Ok I see your point now. It's sorta logical I guess.

I know where you are coming from with this example. In this case you just missed the step into adulthood completely which is absolutely brutal. I would go even further beyond and call it a toddler in a man's body. It is beyond over at this point. This is my life by the way although I am not 40 and I hope I will find the courage to kill myself befor ehitting such age.
Yeah I agree, if it happens you probably missed something in your earlier existence.
That really happened with you? Saddening for sure.
While it's forbidden to encourage others to kill themselves, I'm not going to tell you not to. Suicide is the only way sometimes.
And if you wanna kys, maybe you could also drag away othER people with you.

Indeed, this is also one of my points.
Yep, got it. :feelsokman:

Yeah I agree, if it happens you probably missed something in your earlier existence.
That really happened with you? Saddening for sure.

I am not sure why it happened though. I guess I am partly responsible for it to some degree yet again nobody pointed out the real issue behind the topics we have talked about here or on this forum in general.
Nobody told me early on that working in a blue collar job is a death sentence.
Nobody told me early on that having an apprenticeship is significant.
Nobody told me early on that having a driver licence is absolutely crucial.
Nobody told me early on that having at least some social contacts are needed in order to become social yourself.
Nobody told me early on that working on yourself only maters if you are young and have more pwoer and are more motivated.

That all sounds like everyone would know it and yet if we are honest nobody talks about it in such way. Do your parents have told you about that or are they only nagging towards this direction?

I also never learnt how to deal with money most likely because I never got any pocket money my entire life. Despite the fact I am 25 I still overrate or underrate money. To me, even 20 bucks can be a lot of money although it is nothing and every 12 year old has more money than that. They even get more pocket money than that, yet I am able to buy dinner for an entire week with only 20 bucks.

I did not have a bad childhood, I just missed out on crucial things in order to become at least somewhat normal. I guess, it is my fault to some degree yet I am not allowed to roam freely since the system gives you some option to choose from and then you have to take the path.
And honestly I messed up, I never took any kind of path. I am just a mere toddler still living with my parents.

There are of course plenty of men who if it way worse than that. It is like I am just standing next to me, watching myself. It is weird...

While it's forbidden to encourage others to kill themselves, I'm not going to tell you not to. Suicide is the only way sometimes.
And if you wanna kys, maybe you could also drag away othER people with you.

The thing is, this would be the only decision I have made by myself. And let us be honest, do you want to live up to 40? I can hardly fathom the situation where I am currently in, I cannot imagine being 40 and in the same or similar situation.

I am not sure why it happened though. I guess I am partly responsible for it to some degree yet again nobody pointed out the real issue behind the topics we have talked about here or on this forum in general.
Nobody told me early on that working in a blue collar job is a death sentence.
Nobody told me early on that having an apprenticeship is significant.
Nobody told me early on that having a driver licence is absolutely crucial.
Nobody told me early on that having at least some social contacts are needed in order to become social yourself.
Nobody told me early on that working on yourself only maters if you are young and have more pwoer and are more motivated.

That all sounds like everyone would know it and yet if we are honest nobody talks about it in such way. Do your parents have told you about that or are they only nagging towards this direction?

I also never learnt how to deal with money most likely because I never got any pocket money my entire life. Despite the fact I am 25 I still overrate or underrate money. To me, even 20 bucks can be a lot of money although it is nothing and every 12 year old has more money than that. They even get more pocket money than that, yet I am able to buy dinner for an entire week with only 20 bucks.

I did not have a bad childhood, I just missed out on crucial things in order to become at least somewhat normal. I guess, it is my fault to some degree yet I am not allowed to roam freely since the system gives you some option to choose from and then you have to take the path.
And honestly I messed up, I never took any kind of path. I am just a mere toddler still living with my parents.

There are of course plenty of men who if it way worse than that. It is like I am just standing next to me, watching myself. It is weird...
Yeah, what you are saying is totally true.
It seems like most people are socially conditionned so that they can fit in society. This only thanks to their genetics. From childchood are clearly advantaged in everything and this becomes completely visible to everyone during middle school/highscool.
On the other hand, ugly people are ostracised and become mentally challenged because of this.

It's really crazy when you think about it. Your downfall is programmed even before your parents have sex to make you. If you're a weak spermatozoon feconding a bad ovum it's already over for you, as everything - from attracting females to social success - comes from your genetics mostly.

My parents nag sometimes. I don't know it will continue, but one thing is: I know that I CAN'T work in a social job (like flipping burgers, things like that). I'm way too high inhib for that shit.

So you actually give importance to money. This makes for a responsible person regarding financial aspects. It's good.

Messing up is nothing wrong if you weren't told what to do when you were younger. I don't know how you can cope with that. Are you parents easily accepting your situation? Do you have a job?

The thing is, this would be the only decision I have made by myself. And let us be honest, do you want to live up to 40? I can hardly fathom the situation where I am currently in, I cannot imagine being 40 and in the same or similar situation.
Living up to 40 sounds atrocious regarding inceldom, but I need to have the guts to fight against my biological instinct that prevents me to kill myself. A gun would be ideal.

Living with your parents at 40 is super mega giga omega emasculating.

I really believe that life is a joke for many of us.

My parents nag sometimes. I don't know it will continue, but one thing is: I know that I CAN'T work in a social job (like flipping burgers, things like that). I'm way too high inhib for that shit.

What are we supposed to do? What do our parents think the future will hold for us? Imagine flipping burgers for the rest of your life despite the fact you does not fit in the work environemnt in the first place. You cannot make a living based on that.
And imagine you would eat all burgers there. Something like this might happen.

I don't know how you can cope with that. Are you parents easily accepting your situation? Do you have a job?

I guess they know that it is over in that regard. I worked for almost half a year in warehouse logistics, now I am officially on NEET and they pay at least for insurance. This is why my parents are not that mad anymore.

I am now forced to do low-level work for the rest of my life and of course I cannot accept it.

I cannot comprehend it.

Yeah, what you are saying is totally true.
It seems like most people are socially conditionned so that they can fit in society. This only thanks to their genetics. From childchood are clearly advantaged in everything and this becomes completely visible to everyone during middle school/highscool.
On the other hand, ugly people are ostracised and become mentally challenged because of this.

It's really crazy when you think about it. Your downfall is programmed even before your parents have sex to make you. If you're a weak spermatozoon feconding a bad ovum it's already over for you, as everything - from attracting females to social success - comes from your genetics mostly.

So you actually give importance to money. This makes for a responsible person regarding financial aspects. It's good.

Messing up is nothing wrong if you weren't told what to do when you were younger. I don't know how you can cope with that. Are you parents easily accepting your situation? Do you have a job?

Living up to 40 sounds atrocious regarding inceldom, but I need to have the guts to fight against my biological instinct that prevents me to kill myself. A gun would be ideal.

There are downsides and up sides with living with parents. It is better than living in some crummy 1 bedroom apartment, I can live in a nice house in the Irish countryside with a garden and a garage. People don't like living with parents because of the stigma normies put on it but I don't care what normies think about me. Me moving out as a peasant wouldn't be a step forward in life, it would only be a step forward if I moved to a nice place which isn't possible.