Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im always tired

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I dont have the energy to do anything but lay in bed

yeah that's what depression does to a mf

same but i am not even entitled to rest as Im fucking wageslave hamster actually :feelsree:
God I want to be NEET so much

That's me for almost the entirety of my existence now, but instead of the bed I sit in my chair in this fucking computer and rot here endless hours everyday until it's time to sleep. I'm so fucking done with it.

how do I stop it
if I knew how to stop it then I would've done it myself :feelskek:
That's me for almost the entirety of my existence now, but instead of the bed I sit in my chair in this fucking computer and rot here endless hours everyday until it's time to sleep. I'm so fucking done with it.
do you have back pain?
That's me for almost the entirety of my existence now, but instead of the bed I sit in my chair in this fucking computer
same all my life I sat in a chair in front of my pc, this year I started laying down in bed and using my laptop

Same. I've been low energy all my life. I get it from my mom who is also very bed loving. My dad is totally opposite though. Even at his age, he's super active and energetic.
my parents arent so lazy like me
we should end it

how do I stop it
you can end your depression with just one easy step: "just shapeshift into chad bro :redpill:"
when I was NEETing I was doing the exact same thing everyday, tho its still better than being wageslave and having to be among normies 8 hours a day :reeeeee:

Same, it feels so fucking sad when i have to get out of my bed in the morning.

you can end your depression with just one easy step: "just shapeshift into chad bro :redpill:"
ayy-lmao.gif

Last edited:
how do I stop it
You could get 100% caffeine pills if you able are to, or another thing that gives you a lot of energy. Once you do that and find the right thing that gives you energy, you could start going in small walks after a mildly cold shower, once you get tired, just go back home, take a hot/cold shower (whatever preference you have) and just rest. If you continue repeating it, your energy will start to get consistent, and you will also notice that your endurance will also increase a lot, and your legs will get pretty strong, I know it because when I had to walk like 4 kilometers every day to school and back home, my legs got strong as fuck and I could walk endlessly without getting tired. After getting used to it, it became like a walk in the park, but at the start it was REALLY hard and my legs would hurt like hell, but it is just temporary and will quickly go away in a few days, it's normal. And it can really boost your boost and energy.
do you have back pain?
Yes, A LOT. But it's just sometimes. Mostly 99% of the time I can just sit here for 20 hours and no pain, but it happens once in a while.

Last edited:
Yes, A LOT. But it's just sometimes. Most 99% of the time I can just sit here for 20 hours and no pain, but it happens once in a while.
you're lucky, I sit down for like 10-15 hours and I start feeling back pain after a few hours and at night when I lay in bed my back hurts like a 70 year old.
How long have you been chairmaxxing? idk what to call it

you're lucky, I sit down for like 10-15 hours and I start feeling back pain after a few hours and at night when I lay in bed my back hurts like a 70 year old.
How long have you been chairmaxxing? idk what to call it
Since 2007. Most of the time I have back pains for sleeping badly in an awful position. If you have a good office chair and good posture, you will not have troubles. If you have a lot of problems then I recommend a chiropractor, it's not bullshit, that thing really helps a fuckton and saved the sanity of many people.

Since 2007. Most of the time I have back pains for sleeping badly in an awful position. If you have a good office chair and good posture, you will not have troubles. If you have a lot of problems then I recommend a chiropractor, it's not bullshit, that thing really helps a fuckton and saved the sanity of many people.
most of the life I've had bad posture, I started chairmaxxing ever since I was like 11 because I couldn't go anywhere and vidya and the internet was my only cope and "friend", I've had the worst chairs ever I had those cheap plastic chairs that literally probably bent my fucking spine, I want to get a scan or something on my spine to check if it's bent or something but my family would laugh at me and gaslight me. :feelstastyman:

most of the life I've had bad posture, I started chairmaxxing ever since I was like 11 because I couldn't go anywhere and vidya and the internet was my only cope and "friend", I've had the worst chairs ever I had those cheap plastic chairs that literally probably bent my fucking spine, I want to get a scan or something on my spine to check if it's bent or something but my family would laugh at me and gaslight me. :feelstastyman:
You can see a chiropractor and get an office chair. Gaming chairs are a fucking joke and a scam, office chairs a quadrillion times superior and of better quality/comfort than any gaming chair in existence, so if you have to get a chair, get an office one, and the offer far better price for their comfort than fucking stupid gaming chairs that break your spine. I've used a mega expensive gaming chair for a few days and gave up, it's awful.

You can see a chiropractor and get an office chair. Gaming chairs are a fucking joke and a scam, office chairs a quadrillion times superior and of better quality/comfort than any gaming chair in existence, so if you have to get a chair, get an office one, and the offer far better price for their comfort than fucking stupid gaming chairs that break your spine. I've used a mega expensive gaming chair for a few days and gave up, it's awful.
the damage is already done tbh, it's a decade of damage, and now I don't need a chair because I got a laptop and I can just work while laying in my bed.
Maybe I'll try a chiropractor in a few years

its a vicious cycle dude been there, the more you lay in bed the less energy you will have moving forward the next week, month year, essentially this sis a symptom of getting weaker systemically.

you literally need to force yourself to exercise every day, this is the only way unfortunately depression zaps any drive to this.

you need to find something fun that you like which involves exercise, so you kind of forget you are exercising and concentrate on the activity, try cycling, walking, weights, anything that gets you moving for 30 mins a day.

the damage is already done tbh, it's a decade of damage, and now I don't need a chair because I got a laptop and I can just work while laying in my bed.
Maybe I'll try a chiropractor in a few years
No, chiropractors can fix damages from decades, even severe damages of completely bent spines. Just find an actual professional, you will need several sessions and your life will greatly improve, it immensely relieves stress and boosts your mood. I didn't try one yet but not a single person that got it complained or regretted (that I know of). If I had one anywhere near, I would go.