Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I'm An Incel. Ask Me Anything.

Of course the "incel" mogs me to Narnia

I hate the media and women

he looks average and socially awkward. look at the faces dude's getting from the normies. he is socially disconnected. that's enough to be an incel.

Are you fucking kidding me say sike please what the fuck

He has had a gf before, he is a fakecel

Why can they never pick an actual incel to play as "the incel"

Where is the 5'5 2/10 ethnic?
Because then it'd be fucking obvious and understandable why he hates women

he looks average and socially awkward. look at the faces dude's getting from the normies. he is socially disconnected. that's enough to be an incel.
You understand it and he lives in L.A. on top of that.

Why did "our guy" look low T and agreeable af when in enemy territory. Didn't even bring any notes wtf. @BrendioEEE this b y u inkwell

Why is it the members of our community who can't really articulate themselves are the ones who always want to thrust themselves out into the media, its always so angering?

I guess we could ask the companion question too, why is it the media always chooses those of us who can't articulate themselves?, now the answer to that is more obvious

Man I wish Ben Shapiro was an incel

He had arranged marriage with some other rich jewess. He's lucky in being part of the tribe otherwise he would be here.

Imagine a high iq jew as our defender while kikes can be dangerous they can also be very good allies

JFL at the foid asking "Who hurt you :soy: "

"Do you believe you're entitled to sex" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

"You don't wanna be an Incel?"

Peak foid IQ.
STUPID WHORE. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

@BrendioEEE You mog me to the pits of hell.

Also why does the media pick the most aspie person to do these? @BlkPillPres please go this on btfo these cucks.

This is cringe.

1. Guy is a fat fuck. He lost 100 lbs and looks like this? Holy fuck how fat was he to begin with. He should lean down and then decide if hes incel tier or not.
2. Most of them women were incel tier, but not incels coz of hole JFL
3. Some of the dudes who were legit incel tier (more than this guy coz they were alrdy quite low bf). Prolly staying home with le wifey's boyfriend.
4. He was questioned abt incel shootings? How many people have sex havers killed? If this guy has to answer for Elliot rodgers and alek minnasian, sex havers have to answer for Ted bundy, Ed kemp and so many other killers.
Bro you just won the thread, so spot on
Compare sex havers vs incels crime rates. Also why is it okay to say all incels but not all muslims? Media is too fucking biased

Also why does the media pick the most aspie person to do these? @BlkPillPres please go this on btfo these cucks.

To me only someone low IQ would actually show their face as an incel without having a passive income stream, you are risking never having a career or ever being hired, so I'll never understand what goes through the mind of men like @BrendioEEE

With everything I do, there is a cost/benefit analysis behind it, I don't see the benefit in showing my face to speak on these issues, and I'd like to ask @BrendioEEE what benefit does he actually think he will yield from this, because the cost is great, his social life is over his career pursuits are now limited or completely ruined

Maybe he's trying to pull a Jack Peterson type ascension plan, attend a few public events as an incel, claim you've been changed for the better and no longer incel, and maybe society will reward you with a pity girlfriend for "having changed"

If I were asked to do an audio interview or talk show, or live stream where I don't have to show my face, I would gladly do it, and I would make sure and prepare ahead of time with statistics ready, and arguments prepared for obvious questions i'll be asked

Last edited:
Never really followed @BrendioEEE but think he came across smart, balanced, and eloquent.
He even hinted toward being a locationcel in LA.

Also agree really you need to repeat this with the 5'5'' framecel low iq ethnic.

I haven't watched it yet but I know there was definitely WAY more than 8 minutes worth of footage. Was it heavily edited? I'll check replies at work.

there are plenty of dudes in the video that are one or two bad features away from being incel themselves.
They probably have gone sexless for years but are still bluepilled and all soyed out

jfl might watch

White, medium length shoulders, thick wrists, non-irritating voice, has hair, appears to be of normal height ...

It's over for truecels. Not even the right to be interviewed will have.

The vast majority of the comments just made me lose whatever sympathy I still had remaining for sjws and normies, of course I already knew that it was pointless trying to reason with them, they hate us.

They really bring the same phrases over and over again. It has become absolutely dull. I really think that plenty of comments are even trolls but at the same time, they really do sounds serious.

Hes registered since a long time and it seeems he hasn't lost a pound of weight.

He also had a gf and bragged about it.

Can't we just ban him?

He did a good job for this type of "interview". Too many things could happen to make it look bad: "He laughed too much", "He took it too seriously", "Broo you look autistic why are you trying to blackpill them with all that data?", "He didn't have enough data"

My partial analysis:

0:06 echo effect then cut to scary incel compilation

1:32 "Who hurt you?..." Answers soyciety then laughs. Full screen of the bitch making a dumb face at 1:46.
He probably had a longer answer and that actually isn't bad answer on its own. They should have asked a follow up question for him to go into detail if it was a fair interview.

2:03 He laughed at the thot of a female president :soy:

2:26 "Since femoids of colour..." Did a good way of saying we should restrict their freedom.

Le epic normie tier white male "incel", never an autistic subhuman ethnic.

CANCER
Why can they never pick an actual incel to play as "the incel"

Where is the 5'5 2/10 ethnic?
Exactly, they always show white normies. Never some truecel manlet Indian, Arab or Asian.

He's on the friendly side for an "incel". But he did make some valid points, although he sugarcoated them a lot to be acceptable for bluepill media.

It'd be much harder for these liberals to hate incels if they used ethnics.

Their hatred for men is just for normie-chad white men. No other men exist to them.
I think you're going about it wrong.
They use white incels not because it would be harder for liberals to hate but because it would be harder for them to CARE.
Western society, despite how it appears, still cares about white men and their opinions. They are still the ones in power.
Ethnicels are nothing more than an idle curiosity and circus show to mainstream media, it doesn't grab nearly as much attention as "HERE'S INSIGHT ON HOW ---WHITE MEN---- ARE BECOMING RADICALIZED"

Lol at 1:43
Society brah... @-BrettyBoy-

To me only someone low IQ would actually show their face as an incel without having a passive income stream, you are risking never having a career or ever being hired, so I'll never understand what goes through the mind of men like @BrendioEEE

With everything I do, there is a cost/benefit analysis behind it, I don't see the benefit in showing my face to speak on these issues, and I'd like to ask @BrendioEEE what benefit does he actually think he will yield from this, because the cost is great, his social life is over his career pursuits are now limited or completely ruined

Maybe he's trying to pull a Jack Peterson type ascension plan, attend a few public events as an incel, claim you've been changed for the better and no longer incel, and maybe society will reward you with a pity girlfriend for "having changed"

If I were asked to do an audio interview or talk show, or live stream where I don't have to show my face, I would gladly do it, and I would make sure and prepare ahead of time with statistics ready, and arguments prepared for obvious questions i'll be asked
Whentheinkwellpostscringe

Brandi cucked out big time no black pills were spoken. You dudnt call out the bitch claiming women are oppressed. You also didnt mention that most men are actually incels, and incel doesnt equal misogyny, because theres loads of incels with a bluepilled mindset

I mog that guy

As far as I know he had enormous trouble to find a job in the first place and my guess is (correct me if i am wrong @BrendioEEE ) that he is he knows, that it is over to some degree. I think his motivation behind it, is to become significant, to do something meaningful and he is trying his best. So, I do have to give him credit for that at least.
I mean this whole ''ask me anyhting'' is more like an interrogation.

It'd be much harder for these liberals to hate incels if they used ethnics.

Their hatred for men is just for normie-chad white men. No other men exist to them.
White chad is not hated jfl he is above the law like foids are. They hate subchadlite white men

YouTube Channel Jubilee just released this:

LMAO ER in the intro, i lol'd.

forgive me for being a newfag, but is @BrendioEEE actually the guy in the video? Also the guy at 1:12 is the real trucel. Looks like a fucking chipmunk tbh.

Last edited:
Brandi cucked out big time no black pills were spoken. You dudnt call out the bitch claiming women are oppressed. You also didnt mention that most men are actually incels

He tries to be overly friendly and give elaborated answers. In the end, his effort is are unfortunately most likely fruitless.

@BrendioEEE You also said that violence is not an answer, but it is actually an answer. Instead of comforting them, tell the harsh and brutal truth. All those people who you talked to most likely believes in democracy. Tell them that even democracy was brought into this world with pure violence.

As far as I know he had enormous trouble to find a job in the first place and my guess is (correct me if i am wrong @BrendioEEE ) that he is he knows, that it is over to some degree. I think his motivation behind it, is to become significant, to do something meaningful and he is trying his best. So, I do have to give him credit for that at least.
I mean this whole ''ask me anyhting'' is more like an interrogation.

If you can't articulate yourself and prove your points, you are wasting your time taking part in these kinds of things, its one versus many, you better know what you want to say and how to say it, because they are going to gang up on you, you have to demolish them one after the next with undeniable logic, shit that leaves them stumped and stuttering trying to come up with a retort

All he does by doing this, is make incels look weak and lacking knowledge, he'll make everyone thing were all just stupid childish fucks who don't have concrete beliefs formed yet and we just became incels because we were "misled" by "fringe online culture", and we are all "one good talking to" away from becoming a normie

Just trying "to do something meaningful" isn't something worth praising, you have to do it right, else you will actually do the opposite of what you want to do, and become a detriment to what you are trying to represent

You know what, I take back what I said earlier. Good answers for a video that's likely going to be viewed by millions.

Also JFL at the bitch at 7:18 who asked "do you want to be incel?"

You know what, I take back what I said earlier. Good answers for a video that's likely going to be viewed by millions.

Also JFL at the bitch at 7:18 who asked "do you want to be incel?"
Who the hell wants to be undesirable as a human being? That question should be asked to someone who does body modifications to look like some low tier marvel villain or some anime creature.