Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm at the train station now, and there's only one man fatter than me

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
And he has a girlfriend and is kissing him in fucking public, I want to take a creepshot but I don't like the idea of doing something like it. They look kind of young and he's brown(ish), he could be Dutch but he could also be a foreigner. She's most certainly Dutch. Maybe it's JBF, maybe it's not. Now she just put her head on his shoulders. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I can't stand going out, I can't stand traveling.

I'm working my ass off exercising to get a toilet and here's some 400 pound goofball with a toilet, he's short as fuck and dresses horribly. He bought her a bouquet of flowers and they were just French kissing in public. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

God, now a Curaçaoan toilet and her fatherless kids are sitting down next to me and they are still there, I can't stand this. What does he have what I don't?! Is it because he (possibly) doesn't have to pay the ethnic tax?! :feelswhat::blackpill:

He just walked out of the Albert Heijn To Go to buy her even more flowers, red roses. If I'd buy a toilet something she'd be offended by the gesture. :feelsbadman:

And he has a girlfriend and is kissing him in fucking public, I want to take a creepshot but I don't like the idea of doing something like it. They look kind of young and he's brown(ish), he could be Dutch but he could also be a foreigner. She's most certainly Dutch. Maybe it's JBF, maybe it's not. Now she just put her head on his shoulders. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I can't stand going out, I can't stand traveling.

I'm working my ass off exercising to get a toilet and here's some 400 pound goofball with a toilet, he's short as fuck and dresses horribly. He bought her a bouquet of flowers and they were just French kissing in public. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

God, now a Curaçaoan toilet and her fatherless kids are sitting down next to me and they are still there, I can't stand this. What does he have what I don't?! Is it because he (possibly) doesn't have to pay the ethnic tax?! :feelswhat::blackpill:

He just walked out of the Albert Heijn To Go to buy her even more flowers, red roses. If I'd buy a toilet something she'd be offended by the gesture. :feelsbadman:
Fat cuk

Brutal so self improvement doesn't work

Are you implying you mog someone with a girlfriend? :feelswhere:

Or maybe he's her sugar daddy. I wonder how much it would cost to force a toilet into a such a public display of affection.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back