Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m at work: just saw a 3/10 plain Asian gook foid with a tall normie white chad

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I hate guys that throw off the Sexual Market Value for other guys!

My grandfather cleared airstrips on islands in the Pacific so that planes could take off and blow her people to bits!

Damn, foids have it so easy.

I get it, chads have an Asian foid fetish - but, it’s disgusting that chads want to walk around in public with flat-chested plain gookfoids.

Communist China has won.

I have not seen one Asian male/Asian foid couple all evening, it’s all white male/ Asian foid, no other combinations.

Even in their own countries (Asian) women don't like their own men, they hate them.

same with fat short latinx foids.

It is ovER - I have not seen one Asian male/Asian foid couple all night. I have seen Asian males walking around alone though.

Suicide fuel for me

It is ovER - I have not seen one Asian male/Asian foid couple all night. I have seen Asian males walking around alone though.
Yeah, they never wanna be with other asiancels

Incels will never stop being born because of situations like that and any foid can procreate, that's why I support fully legalized prostitution and NEETbux for sexual services. It's much better than those (((meds))), the rapists and bluepilled lies that don't work, only make things worse. Inceldom is very expensive to society because inceldom and touch starvation is the true reason behind many diseases.

I saw an Asian foid with a white dude today and I just thought why can't I have that :feelsbadman:

I hate guys that throw off the Sexual Market Value for other guys!

My grandfather cleared airstrips on islands in the Pacific so that planes could take off and blow her people to bits!

Damn, foids have it so easy.

I get it, chads have an Asian foid fetish - but, it’s disgusting that chads want to walk around in public with flat-chested plain gookfoids.

Communist China has won.

I have not seen one Asian male/Asian foid couple all evening, it’s all white male/ Asian foid, no other combinations.
Asian men definitely have it the worst out of all of us incels.

Men have a wide variety of sexual tastes. You'll see a 6'5 white Chad with an ugly fat broke chick but you'll never see a Stacy with an ugly broke short guy.

ovER for wageSlaveCels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back