Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee 'I'm attracted to nerds.'

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Cce

i know a guy who looks like the middle picture

Nerd = Henry Cavill(He enjoys Warhammer 40k)

I have glasses just like those, middle bottom, don't have the cheek / face though. :feelsbadman:

I feel a primal urge to slap a bitch silly/comatose when she says this. For many decades (probably longer) the nerdy, intellectual type was a pariah. But when it became trendy due to faggot hipsters (I pray all hipsters are dead by now) suddenly she's a nerdy, quirky, introvert with fake glasses cause nothing is worse than not fitting in for a woman

I feel a primal urge to slap a bitch silly/comatose when she says this. For many decades (probably longer) the nerdy, intellectual type was a pariah. But when it became trendy due to faggot hipsters (I pray all hipsters are dead by now) suddenly she's a nerdy, quirky, introvert with fake glasses cause nothing is worse than not fitting in for a woman
As someone who was a teen in the 2000s I agree, F(ck normie scum for ruining our hobbies.

Shy guys behind the tree is my favourite. If I did that some neighbourhood watch woman would call the police