Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I'm starting to understand why nerds aren't respected.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Not only nerds but sensitive, anxious pseudo-males like myself.
As a man, you ought to take risks. This is just how the world works.
While nerds choose the safe route like studying.
They ( and other unmanly guys ) emulate feminine behaviour.
Reading books and studying is not the same as fighting where you have a high chance to be dead.

Starting a language school, for example, is a minor risk. It's not like you will be lynched if you fail in your attempts.
Females also take such minor risks.

But taking minor risks is not a bold move so no one respect you if you always take the safe routes.
On the other hand such behaviour is probably a consequence of low testosterone.

When you know that every decision you have to make has a "small benefits/huge losses" thing on them, you tend to go for the safer route.

It's just survival instinct.

Your looks determine whether you’re going to become a nerd or not.

The nerds wouldnt be more respected if they e.g. started boxing because they have an unmanly appearance which cucks them

When you know that every decision you have to make has a "small benefits/huge losses" thing on them, you tend to go for the safer route.

It's a rational behaviour but if some guy always chooses to act on survival instinct, he would be seen as pathetic.

:yes:

I've taken plenty of stupid risks but I'm still seen as a nerd. It's all about looks.