Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m back bitches

• Thread starter Deleted member 41516
  • Start date
Deleted member 41516

Deleted member 41516

Banned
-
NOFUTURE back in this bitch, I’m no fakecel let it be known, I’ve proved my innocence time and time again and the day has finally come that I’m back, mods have decided that they won’t believe the slander of @Incelius Savage and @BurntIvoryKingcel and the editing and falsifying of pics and information.

your mother enjoys her asshole to be streched out

WHAT?! Do i have to make a post showing all the screenshots of our chat :feelsLSD:

Go ahead, I’ve debunked everything directly with multiple mods :feelsohh::feelsohh:
U cant debunk those messages you sent to me.

Anyways send $500 on paypal or im posting the thread later...

but how ? @Sneir 's sister told me she ascended with u

Welcome back bad bitch gurl queen pussy boss

NOFUTURE back in this bitch, I’m no fakecel let it be known, I’ve proved my innocence time and time again and the day has finally come that I’m back, mods have decided that they won’t believe the slander of @Incelius Savage and @BurntIvoryKingcel and the editing and falsifying of pics and information.
Nice try Faggot

Nice try Faggot
would have been cool if you jannies actually banned him the first time and not let him larp on the forum till someone made a massive thread about him. :feelsjuice:

Can't sexhavers stop coming here and just enjoy their sex

would have been cool if you jannies actually banned him the first time and not let him larp on the forum till someone made a massive thread about him. :feelsjuice:
None of that was my doing, had this been presented to me first with all evidence presented, he would have unquestionably been banned with no chance of a comeback.