Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m fearful of losing the friends I’ve made here

• Thread starter La Grande Infamie
  • Start date
La Grande Infamie

La Grande Infamie

“Don’t look at me! I’m fuckin’ ugly!”
★★
I guess in this proverbial lunch room, I’ve fit squarely with the other Stormcels, especially @DarkStarDown and @Chudpreet. I hate logging off this website, I'm afraid I’m gonna come back and find out one of you guys is gone. I’m afraid of being abandoned, it wouldn’t be the first time it’s happened. Fucking hate being mixed, I’ve got so much shit wrong with my body and especially my head because of it.

Being a mulatto stormcel is crazy

I guess in this proverbial lunch room, I’ve fit squarely with the other Stormcels, especially @DarkStarDown and @Chudpreet. I hate logging off this website, I'm afraid I’m gonna come back and find out one of you guys is gone. I’m afraid of being abandoned, it wouldn’t be the first time it’s happened. Fucking hate being mixed, I’ve got so much shit wrong with my body and especially my head because of it.
We all know rejection....

dafuq is a stormcel? is it a gayshit thing?

dafuq is a stormcel? is it a gayshit thing?
So you know how there’s Nazis on this website? We’re called Stormcels because incels used to post on Stormfront before they all got banned because they didn’t bow to the almighty vajayjay

Everyone here would murder you for a second with a woman.

Reminder that India has the highest percentage of stormfronts:feelskek:
implying 90% of stormcels aren't mixed
1FD20021 E972 44B4 B7D6 FD3871E92F1A

Imagine losing touch with 30+ people you used to talk to everyday on here for 4-8 hours for over a year

No such thing as friends on here, only acquaintances

As a whitecel, I view curries as my ally
in our holy war against jewish BBC propaganda
Exactly. All races should set aside their differences and fight our common enemy, which are niggers.

Fuck off larper nobody even knows you except the other 2 fed faggots you tagged

Nothing to worry about, brocel. For better or worse, I don’t think either me or @DarkStarDown will be leaving this site anytime soon :feelskek:

Reminder that India has the highest percentage of stormfronts:feelskek:
See @Chudpreet
Quite misleading; I believe that “study” saying so counted everything from anti-muslim hate to colorism to any mention of the word “Aryan” as white supremacist activity, so it’s no surprise India came out on top

Last edited:
As a whitecel, I view curries as my ally
in our holy war against jewish BBC propaganda
See my comment above.

Also, curries are not your allies. In the UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand, they are the biggest demographic threat towards whites.

Additionally, curries are only a “model minority” in the USA (though that’s changing due to all the illegal immigrants taking donkey flights), elsewhere you have shit like the paki rape gangs in the UK or the sikh mafia in Canada

I feel the same way. I also feel like I might be annoying niggas when I'm tagging them n shieet.

Ofc they probably won't tell me because they are trying to be nice so I hope I'm not annoying any brocel on here

Being a mulatto stormcel is crazy
I'm one of the "SFcels" (put that in quotations, since it's a very broad term & epithet) who is confirmed as White.
IMG 7271 Small

Also, @Ron.Belgrade has had the honor of being the first I've shown a DNA test I did several years ago to.
Nothing to worry about, brocel. For better or worse, I don’t think either me or @DarkStarDown will be leaving this site anytime soon :feelskek:
Kek: The year is 2026, the site is still here but called "UnderagedFaggotsAndNormiesWhoThinkTheyreIncelAndFoundThisPlaceThroughTikTokIncels.is"

We Weill still be here, .is has fallen posting.
Fuck off larper nobody even knows you except the other 2 fed faggots you tagged
Basis for your accusations? Despite the fact myself & others literally called out some of the biggest Feds here.
No such thing as friends on here, only acquaintances
This, and it is brutal: In fact, I will make a thread on this at some point soon.
Exactly. All races should set aside their differences and fight our common enemy, which are niggers.
As well as Jews & foids.

Friends are a normie cope like love. All relationships are situational and transactional.