Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IM BACK FROM BOOT CAMP QNA

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
Im back from zog camp 2 months man qna anything about boot camp military anything ask me

Are there many foids

Were you socially outcasted from your camp mates or did you find it somewhat easy to meet people

Did you get molested by a camp counsellor?

Did you get the boot?

Were you socially outcasted from your camp mates or did you find it somewhat easy to meet people
First off we arent camp mates they are shipmates cause ur on a boat in the fleet. Easy to find people, i have alright people schools and you adapt easy. Boot camp rlly helps make you more confident, alot of brownoid inklers went into basic, some came out confident which is good lol, its easy to make friends here, people are usually pretty nice. Was carrying s bunch of shit and a shipmate helped me carry it which was very nice so i try to repay the niceness to other shipmates

How was it
Very boring. Physically not thaat hard, mentally its tough. I think I’ve literally went brain dead and comfortably numb for a few weeks. You sit around and do nothing ALL DAY. Between training its just sitting there doing nothing. Sucked ass

Are you back from booty camp?