Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm balding at 22

DeliriumTremens

DeliriumTremens

KHHV ugly mentalcel
-
The last few months I have noticed that my hairline has receded and I notice my hair is much thinner and weaker. Every time I take a shower I leave a lot of hair in the drain.

Guys, the norwood reaper is coming for me :feelsrope: :feelsree:

Welcome to the club, buddy boyo.

The first rule is, you do not talk about incels.is.

The last few months I have noticed that my hairline has receded and I notice my hair is much thinner and weaker. Every time I take a shower I leave a lot of hair in the drain.

Brutal. Have you considered taking Finasteride/Minoxidil?

you must be really stressed out for the past years to be balding hard as early as 22

Microneedling+rosemary oil, if that doesnt work and u think its worth the risk then fin/min

Brutal. Have you considered taking Finasteride/Minoxidil?
I haven't considered it but if I continue at this rate of hair loss I will. I want to think that the hair loss is due to my chronic anxiety.

If you can grow a beard do it, unfortunately I can't so I'll look like caillou soon enough.

you must be really stressed out for the past years to be balding hard as early as 22
I have had chronic anxiety since I was a teenager, I have even developed stomach ulcers because of it. I want to cope thinking that it is because of that and not because I am going bald.

Get fin minoxidil

I have had chronic anxiety since I was a teenager, I have even developed stomach ulcers because of it. I want to cope thinking that it is because of that and not because I am going bald.
22 is extremely rare to go bald naturally so it is probably a high stress lifestyle causing it, my dad still has all his hair

fuck. same.

I haven't considered it but if I continue at this rate of hair loss I will. I want to think that the hair loss is due to my chronic anxiety.
Stress can cause hair loss, but if it's not genetic, it's reversible.

I think I started balding as soon I turned 18, lmao. Norwoodreaper is brutal.

Hop on finasteride, you ignoramus. Hair is life.

I've been applying mino for a month now. Zero effect, it's thinning even more. Not sure if I should take Fina.

Mid 20s, I clog up the drain every shower, now the crown is balding, ain't that some shit

I'm in exactly your situation. Just a few weeks ago I noticed my hair was falling out. Minoxidil and a derma-roller for now and all of this just to prevent me from transitioning from a 3/10 to a 1/10.

I stress with depress all day and im not balding at 24

Same here a handful of years older, I already have the monk balding crown and extremely high hairline, by 30 I will have to buzz it, my drains are clogged weekly with hair.

why he banned

My balding appeared at 18-19 yo, it's over

Started balding late teens and got the usual cruel jokes as a consequence .