Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm becoming perfect socially

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I pick up on clues, listen, and ask them about themselves while occasionally placing comments. Problem is it's fake, it's just shallow. It's like I'm an empty vessel. Whenever I fuck up socially which I rarely do I'll cut myself up and fuck myself up, stab and hit and burn myself. It makes me so angry when I fuck up socially. I can not create close relationships but I can create distant ones.

Then why are you still here?

How are you talking to people?

I pick up on clues, listen, and ask them about themselves while occasionally placing comments. Problem is it's fake, it's just shallow. It's like I'm an empty vessel. Whenever I fuck up socially which I rarely do I'll cut myself up and fuck myself up, stab and hit and burn myself. It makes me so angry when I fuck up socially. I can not create close relationships but I can create distant ones.
Autism?

Hiding your actual emotional state is key to getting normies to trust you with theirs and seeing them vulnerable

Hiding your actual emotional state is key to getting normies to trust you with theirs and seeing them vulnerable
EXACTLY! If I were tbh with them most of what I say would disturb them. Don't know about you.