Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m beginning to be truly suicidal

future&$

future&$

Self-banned
-
People treat me like shit in the world. I don’t know how much more of this I can take.

At least when people treat you like crap they acknowledge your existence, being invisible to society is an even more tragic fate.

As the Joker said "For my whole life, I didn't know if I even really existed". :society:

I have been for a long time. It's just how life is as a reject, you need to find copes to stay alive

Reject society and live in a forest with a big strong dog as a companion. German Shepherd or a Cane Corso.

I have copes but I’m always angry and anxious
That's just how it is dude. I hate my life I have come close to ending it many times but you just have to keep going I guess. I hope I find something to make me happy one day.

At least when people treat you like crap they acknowledge your existence, being invisible to society is an even more tragic fate.
True. I don’t have it as bad as truecels. It doesn’t make me feel better though.