Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I'm being punished by God in this life as a gigatruecel subhuman curry because in my previous life I was a White Chad who tortured his shitskin slaves

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
As you guys can all see, I've retained by burning hatred for shitskins as well as my love for all things White from my past life. In my previous life, I tortured curries and nigs in plantations out of greed and hate for subhumans, so in this life I get to endure the existence of being a subhuman curry as atonement for past life sins.

atleast next time you get reicarnated as a white chad, you know what you gotta do and what you need to avoid doing.

we're all born somewhere on the human hierarchy, just lol if you think you were at the top in the past life. It's possible but statistically very unlikely.
Like I said, its a cope.

As you guys can all see, I've retained by burning hatred for shitskins as well as my love for all things White from my past life. In my previous life, I tortured curries and nigs in plantations out of greed and hate for subhumans, so in this life I get to endure the existence of being a subhuman curry as atonement for past life sins.
i feel like ive seen this post before:feelsjuice:

Our curse is we are too damn smart for our own good. If we were low IQ we could delusionmaxx like other Curries.

I think I was an incel in my past life too

It never began for reincarnationcels, even their religion cucks them.

Fun idea. Nice curry cope

we're all born somewhere on the human hierarchy, just lol if you think you were at the top in the past life. It's possible but statistically very unlikely.

Someone make a manga adaptation of this.

Reincarnation bitch. You've just been CURRIED.

Although it poses an interesting case for the proof of karma and general reincarnation that is present in almost all religions. As we know too well that most normies are awful humans and vile creatures and have been for a lot of human history no doubt. It would make sense that karma would lead them to live under shit, inhumane conditions as repentance for generations of their vile actions. Many people subconsciously realise this and end up empathising with others after living through the shit and how inhumane it is. It's why the poorest are the most generous people naturally, those who do not empathise and stay as shit creatures with no brain end up as criminals and become massively poor and living in a degraded state as a result. They will be stressed, mentally ill and naturally tortured by life itself.

I have more thoughts on this but that's for another thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back