Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m beyond tired of women Ignoring me

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Women been ignoring me my entire life and I’m tired of it I’m sick of being invisible to women all my life I was never good enough I was never noticed I don’t get it why is looks so Important

even worse for me, Im invisible to women and men, I have no friends. If I had male friends I at least could vent to them so I wouldnt be so depressed and sad

I wave at people I don't know to make strangers think I know people!

even worse for me, Im invisible to women and men, I have no friends. If I had male friends I at least could vent to them so I wouldnt be so depressed and sad
Same here. For me, it’s like being rejected by women is the tip of the iceberg; rejection by men, family and society itself is what ultimately lies underneath.

Same here. For me, it’s like being rejected by women is the tip of the iceberg; rejection by men, family and society itself is what ultimately lies underneath.
It’s so awful. It’s not even like I have life experiences or wit to be socially engaging with men or women, condemned to loneliness….:fuk: