Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm biting my lips all the time.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
It's probably because normies treat me like trash and constantly mock and insult me. I don't have the energy to stand up against half the people I encounter every day.
I'm fed up with people disrespecting me and treating me like a scapegoat. I'm very angry inside :society:.

I find it bizarre how normies insult you openly, it isn't typical normiescum behavior as they do make an effort to hide their true feelings

I find it bizarre how normies insult you openly, it isn't typical normiescum behavior as they do make an effort to hide their true feelings
It's more like subtly mocking with sarcasm and condescending behavior.

It's more like subtly mocking with sarcasm and condescending behavior.
Jesus that is tough to deal with in a daily basis, in riceland you get the silent treatment, nobody cares about you

Jesus that is tough to deal with in a daily basis, in riceland you get the silent treatment, nobody cares about you
I like eastern cultures. They are more peaceful and more about doing your job than showing your cockiness and superiority towards unfortunate people.
Eastern cultures are more tactful and less combative. Mentally I'll people can larp as spiritual in the East.

I like eastern cultures. They are more peaceful and more about doing your job than showing your cockiness and superiority towards unfortunate people.
Eastern cultures are more tactful and less combative. Mentally I'll people can larp as spiritual in the East.
No wonder you tried using Chinese to converse with me when we first met. I'm glad that I wasn't born in the west like you, it seems like a completely different environment

No wonder you tried using Chinese to converse with me when we first met. I'm glad that I wasn't born in the west like you, it seems like a completely different environment
I once went to Chinese restaurant owner and ordered nunchaku. He said that his wife will visit China soon and I just need to leave some money. It was that simple.
I cannot even imagine doing that with locals.

I once went to Chinese restaurant owner and ordered nunchaku. He said that his wife will visit China soon and I just need to leave some money. It was that simple.
I cannot even imagine doing that with locals.
Nunchaku is a weapon, perhaps you got it confused with a dish? Is his wife Chinese? Wdym

Rén shăo chùsheng duo.

Nunchaku is a weapon, perhaps you got it confused with a dish? Is his wife Chinese? Wdym
I ordered weapon. They were wooden. He said he they were from some monastery but I don't know if it was true. Too bad I lost them after being drunk.
P.S. I don't know nationality of his wife, I didn't see her. Probably Chinese.

I ordered weapon. They were wooden. He said he they were from some monastery but I don't know if it was true. Too bad I lost them after being drunk.
P.S. I don't know nationality of his wife, I didn't see her. Probably Chinese.
Ok :feelsokman:

I am still bitting my nails and fingers to this day.

It's probably because normies treat me like trash and constantly mock and insult me. I don't have the energy to stand up against half the people I encounter every day.
I'm fed up with people disrespecting me and treating me like a scapegoat. I'm very angry inside :society:.
Foid trait