Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm certain I didn't reach anywhere near my full potential during puberty

• Thread starter TryhardPsychocel
  • Start date
TryhardPsychocel

TryhardPsychocel

Banned
-
I believe it's due to hormone deficiencies, mostly vitamin D and Testosterone. And nutrient deficiencies, mostly lack of fat soluble nutrients like A, K2, E. Also mineral deficiencies (Heme Iron, Potassium, Magnesium, zink). Animal protein deficiencies such as Creatine, taurine, hydroxyproline. And lack of cholesterol.

My point being that I believe I would be taller, have a bigger frame and be much better looking if I had ate more animal foods and no crap like grains during teenage years. I believe we are all victims of what I'm describing.

Also bearly any sunlight is another reason.

My looks is not due to genetics, it's a development problem. And I believe the same applies for most people here.

X to doubt. Eating well making you taller is a massive cope, if you aren't literally malnourished you would be around the same height either way. :feelskek:

I believe it's due to hormone deficiencies, mostly vitamin D and Testosterone. And nutrient deficiencies, mostly lack of fat soluble nutrients like A, K2, E. Also mineral deficiencies (Heme Iron, Potassium, Magnesium, zink). Animal protein deficiencies such as Creatine, taurine, hydroxyproline. And lack of cholesterol.

My point being that I believe I would be taller, have a bigger frame and be much better looking if I had ate more animal foods and no crap like grains during teenage years. I believe we are all victims of what I'm describing.

Also bearly any sunlight is another reason.

My looks is not due to genetics, it's a development problem. And I believe the same applies for most people here.
Can relate. No T in puberty is a death sentence

@ElTruecel @SoycuckGodOfReddit @Chudpreet Thoughts on my post being laughed at by Intellau? :dafuckfeels:
He has his sentient moments never seen him use an emoji though

It feels surreal to see a post of his without DB manga or genetic paper screenshots in it
He has some others too. I believe but yes they aren’t common

literally us @bus27jihad
full.jpeg