Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm convinced looksmax is 90 percent faggots

What eventually happens when you have a sausage fest of a place with no clear policy to keep faggots out.

XD

they are why else would they "looksmaxx" the term looksmaxx means you make your looks better and by making your looks better you satisfy someone elses lust for prettyfags thats why they wanna fuck each other like faggots

they are why else would they "looksmaxx" the term looksmaxx means you make your looks better and by making your looks better you satisfy someone elses lust for prettyfags thats why they wanna fuck each other like faggots
Because you touch yourself at night

Is that the required penance?
most of them do it here for forgiveness whether they lied in the name of allah or committed محرمات they mostly exaggerate their offerings but nonetheless the door for towbah is always open

most of them do it here for forgiveness whether they lied in the name of allah or committed محرمات they mostly exaggerate their offerings but nonetheless the door for towbah is always open
Do you think I am a munafiq for not publicly converting because of my parents? Bilal ibn rabah was nearly tortured to death but he still didn't commit kufr. I am missing salat everyday and jumuah

looksmax.org is full of incels
incels.is is full of normies

Do you think I am a munafiq for not publicly converting because of my parents? Bilal ibn rabah was nearly tortured to death but he still didn't commit kufr. I am missing salat everyday and jumuah
no not at all I missed some salats too due to stress and driving everywhere but most college arabs rarely ever pray the neighborhood I live in is huge and the mosque is always filled with 11 or 12 people every salat

no not at all I missed some salats too due to stress and driving everywhere but most college arabs rarely ever pray the neighborhood I live in is huge and the mosque is always filled with 11 or 12 people every salat
Comforting but depressing at the same time. We need a second golden age.

According to some arab barometer study arabs are becoming more religious but in your personal experience how many people are mumin in Saudi?

Comforting but depressing at the same time. We need a second golden age.

According to some arab barometer study arabs are becoming more religious but in your personal experience how many people are mumin in Saudi?
a lot of mumins where I live south of jeddah but in the central of jeddah or riyadh city there's less mosques and slightly bit of concerning degeneracy between teenwhores and other young male arabs. The good thing is streets in there are monitored and it's still banned to have a boyfriend girlfriend retarded type of relationships. but it really fucking sucks that the cpvpv has disbanded we really need a religious police like the cpvpv they can single-handedly end degeneracy

a lot of mumins where I live south of jeddah but in the central of jeddah or riyadh city there's less mosques and slightly bit of concerning degeneracy between teenwhores and other young male arabs. The good thing is streets in there are monitored and it's still banned to have a boyfriend girlfriend retarded type of relationships. but it really fucking sucks that the cpvpv has disbanded we really need a religious police like the cpvpv they can single-handedly end degeneracy
What about less severe sins like listening to music, trimming beard? Do people actually follow these rules

What about less severe sins like listening to music, trimming beard? Do people actually follow these rules
they fine people who listen to loud music in public areas but trimming beard is not illegal here. I remember the cpvpv used to shut down retarded western cumskin whore singing music but not anymore. degeneracy is slowly catching up :feelsbadman:

they fine people who listen to loud music in public areas but trimming beard is not illegal here. I remember the cpvpv used to shut down retarded western cumskin whore singing music but not anymore. degeneracy is slowly catching up :feelsbadman:
Saudi Arabia recently funded some Halloween festival in the country I heard. Madkhalicucks will unironically worship (((MBS)))

Saudi Arabia recently funded some Halloween festival in the country I heard. Madkhalicucks will unironically worship (((MBS)))
no matter what the government and the shit retarded gen z fags will try to do we will never step out of our sharia and enforced islamic laws, they exist to weed out western degeneracy.

The only good thing it has is guides and answers on about HGH, peptides, T supplements and other stuff since that's what I'm interested in and for my future children (If I'll have any at all:dafuckfeels:)

No straight man is that obsessed with physical appearance true. But I'm certain most incels are gonna go prison gay or tranny.
Incel to tranny pipeline.