Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm currently the best version of myself so far

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
I see, well keep going broski :feelsautistic: If you ever become demotivated and stop gyming just remember there are other forms of exercise that will make you feel good that are a little more private and can be done outside of the gym
Thanks brah, good luck to you too. I’m hoping to do other stuff too in the future. Maybe boxing.

It’s even worse than what he is saying, if you are KHHV in the west over the age of 14 you are a fucking weirdo to normies and if you finish hs as a virgin (let alone KHHV) it’s ovER and the moment normies find this shit out you WILL get clowned on 24/7 and become a laughingstock

Even if you try to hide it by LARPing as an NT sex haver your behavior around toilets will stick out like a sore thumb and you will get exposed 100% and become the local wierdo, people like the OP are coping like faggots by trying to LARP as one of the sex having normies but 18+ virgins will NEVER be able to fit in with sex havers and normies, it’s a fact
Damnn that's tragic