Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Im eating Filipino food right now

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
IMG 20240316 123120600

Yummy :feelsohh:

So that's how filipino food looks like? First time i've seen that. That meat on a stick looks really burnt, like charcoal.

It's very juicy
Looks burnt and dry, but i haven't eaten cooked meat in 6 months now, only raw meats so anything else looks dry to me.

Looks good tbh. Eat well :panties:

It looks like horseshit.

Looks burnt and dry, but i haven't eaten cooked meat in 6 months now, only raw meats so anything else looks dry to me.
Why on earth do you eat raw meat? lol That's so unhealthy and disgusting.

Why on earth do you eat raw meat? lol That's so unhealthy and disgusting.
You don't know anything about raw meat except that it's full of bacteria. That's what you've been taught by the medical profession since you were a child. You have to unlearn everything in order to understand, start by reading this book.

filipino food is porky, stinky and salty. they put goddamn vinegar in everything too

Chinese Food mogs Fillipino, Japanese, and Thai. They are too good at making dumplings, fried rice, mapo tofu, sichuan hot and sour noodles, and various other meat dishes. Despite cooking disgusting stuff like pee eggs, dogs, rats and stinky tofu.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPr1TXXZ08o

Chinese noodles curb stops anything Japanese Ramen can make.

You don't know anything about raw meat except that it's full of bacteria. That's what you've been taught by the medical profession since you were a child. You have to unlearn everything in order to understand, start by reading this book.

I already know about that raw meat aajonus vonderplanitz stuff. It's total nonsense. That raw meat/carnivore style diet is extremely unhealthy, it's worse than the mainstream american diet.

Chinese Food mogs Fillipino, Japanese, and Thai. They are too good at making dumplings, fried rice, mapo tofu, sichuan hot and sour noodles, and various other meat dishes. Despite cooking disgusting stuff like pee eggs, dogs, rats and stinky tofu.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPr1TXXZ08o

Chinese noodles curb stops anything Japanese Ramen can make.

speak for yourself. chinese food is greasy and plain compared to thai food.

speak for yourself. chinese food is greasy and plain compared to thai food.
I don't know where you get your chinese, but in LA areas is pretty much china 2.0. Best real chinese food. I don't count panda express or generic chinese buffets as chinese food.

I already know about that raw meat aajonus vonderplanitz stuff. It's total nonsense. That raw meat/carnivore style diet is extremely unhealthy, it's worse than the mainstream american diet.
How would you know if you've never tried it? I've been eating raw meat for 7 years. Comparing it to the SAD-diet just proves how ignorant you are, but i won't waste anymore time with you. Good luck.