Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm feeling extremely suicidal.

kory_7899

kory_7899

Just tired
I'm just sick of getting treated like shit. When I try to make friends people especially foids just ignore me. I'm literally clearly unwanted by everyone, my family, society and foids. I'm mostly isolated in my house, because there's no point to go outside anymore, no one wants to interact with me. Even when I try to make friends online I get hated and get called a fed and kicked out of group chats or servers just because I act weird and have no social skills. I'm literally on the brink of suicide, I'm just done.

Don't do it man, suicide is not and never will be the answER

Just chug vodka till you give 0 fucks like me

I'm just sick of getting treated like shit. When I try to make friends people especially foids just ignore me. I'm literally clearly unwanted by everyone, my family, society and foids. I'm mostly isolated in my house, because there's no point to go outside anymore, no one wants to interact with me. Even when I try to make friends online I get hated and get called a fed and kicked out of group chats or servers just because I act weird and have no social skills. I'm literally on the brink of suicide, I'm just done.
friendship is as false as love relationships

But you are coherent enough to make this paragraph. So you can't be unarticulate. How strange they should treat you like this.

Keep
Yourself
Safe
Bro...

CHOice is yours, man.

Welcome to the club

Ok GrAY