Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I'm feeling weak from all the rotting

Mistake

Mistake

Pain.
My whole body, especially my shoulders and my legs, feels weak and shaky from rotting in my bed. I woke up almost 4 hours ago and only got out of bed once to grab a bottle of water. If I looked normal and had a better wired brain, I would be in college, and partake in sports and social activities. I could gymmaxx to get rid of this feeling but I don't have the energy for anything anymore.

true, my body is just slug at this point on my chair :feelsbadman:

Let's go on a mental strength arc and become as strong as possible

LDAR in blackpill is like gymcelling in redpill

It gets me so angry knowing their are privileged fucks who have more enjoyment in one day than I had in my entire life just because they were born lucky.

It gets me so angry knowing their are privileged fucks who have more enjoyment in one day than I had in my entire life just because they were born lucky.
This is why I never feel any sympathy for normies when anything bad happens to them. They don't even know how lucky they are to have what they have.

I've been feeling both mentally and physically weak lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back