Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm getting a haircut in half an hour

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★★★★
It's not fair I feel like total piece of shit rn :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

dont cut it then

Barbers are fucking retarded

A haircut? I bet you take showers and drink water too

Barbers are fucking retarded
I'll see if I can start a small talk with him, gotta practice my social skills.
A haircut? I bet you take showers and drink water too
Who would have said? You see, you shouldn't trust anything you see on TV or Reddit. Btw bottle water is the only thing I drink.

Post before and after pics

I've been hit by the norwood reaper. No barber can ever save me. You are lucky enough to have the privilege to get haircuts.

Okay, that was fast. I'm happy with my haircut and my small talk attempt was successful (it went really well) so I feel little better now :)

Okay, that was fast. I'm happy with my haircut and my small talk attempt was successful (it went really well) so I feel little better now :)

I had to stop seeing my female hair stylist because she was getting a attitude everytime
i went to see her. She only lived around the corner.

Is being a barber kinda gay? You’re literally grooming other men and sometimes giving them head/facial massages

Is being a barber kinda gay? You’re literally grooming other men and sometimes giving them head/facial massages
This one is quite opposite of gay.

IMG 1136

Why are you that interested?
This sub is boring because nobody posts anything besides text and links. They never post screenshots or pictures of what they're talking about.

This sub is boring because nobody posts anything besides text and links. They never post screenshots or pictures of what they're talking about.
Here's a funny picture for you then

What kind of haircut will you be getting?

I dont think your hairdesser gives massages like my beckyhairdresser does:feelsEhh:

ban this fakecel faggot nowm he is going on a date tonight and is getting laid.