Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Intelligence mogged by coworker

Drinkcel

Drinkcel

#1 Alcohol Abuser
-
At my new job I occasionally have to work with one of the higher ups but every time I hear anything about him or talk to him I just get mogged in every way. He's a 6'2 chad, he's smarter, he's stronger, he's more efficient, hes just plain better. In every way. I heard some of the foids gossiping about him and apparently he was the same in high school, deflowering girls at every turn. It's not fair. Everything comes to him so easy. He can get stuff done 2x better than me in a fifth of the time, all while fucking foids in his free time. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

only time i was motivated at work was the day before i knew i'd get wagiebucks in the bank

reminds me of this 6'5 chadlite who did sports and talked about fucking the big boob younger foids in school.

just ovER before it even begun

ER fuel when they fuck and are smart
there were others now that i think about it. 2 others come to mind. 1 was 6'2 lawyer now. another was around 6'5 idk what he does but he wasnt dumb either.

school had desks where you sat right next to another student. i remember sitting next to two different foids the slavic one i mentioned and this light skinned niger foid. the niger foid would wear shirts you could see her big light skinned niger tits in bra. lol she was around 12-13.

school had desks where you sat right next to another student. i remember sitting next to two different foids the slavic one i mentioned and this light skinned niger foid. the niger foid would wear shirts you could see her big light skinned niger tits in bra. lol she was around 12-13.
Crazy

Get neetbux / disability bux .

Your being scamed in real time , this Chad got Lucky while you didnt .