Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious im glad i dont have sisters

BPJ

BPJ

Admiral
★★★★★
cant think of anything more brutal. its enough to be lifemogged by one brother..

and i think she would likely be a complete whore and get more pussy than I could ever dream of..

Imagine being the only ethnic in your entire white family

-me

40%
So there is a silver lining to sisters IMO but they all revolve on if your sister loves you or is a cunt to you. Ive seen sisters fight and stick up for their brothers plenty of times in my life. Like legit

just to name a few
-can see your sister naked. I dont have a sister. Ive never seen a girl naked. I know plenty of brothers that their first naked girl they saw was they sister
-if she truly cares about you she will at least let you do a few things that she will look the other way or let slide like you grabbing her ass a few times a year or not telling mom when you jerk off into her bras and steal a few
-more interaction with women. She will have sleepovers. At the very least she will have a bestie she tlks with before going out to party. If she is cool with you she may let you hang around. And no im not talking explicitly about fucking her friend. I mean just socially interacting with a female in a comfortable setting and maybe her friends tease you every now and again. It helps you decelop. Im a loser. I never talked to girls past 14/15 in a regular environment. My social skills in regards to women are lacking
-nieces. She is going to be a slut so when she inevitably has kids if she has a daughter there is more opportunity there for you
-general sex ed stufff. Shes going to be fucking and sucking since 12 or 13. She can tell you how things work. Pass on education to you. I am not lying when i say i didnt know a lot of stuff until college in my biology course. Thats fuckin pathetic

An Incel brother would be nice, but a sister would be horrible

Imagine knowing your sister is a total slut. Foids really are disgusting creatures.

Resonates but I don't have brothers or sisters.

Yes, I have two. Both were "lesbian" at one point, one was also "pansexual" at a point, the same one used to date thugs too. Both of their last relationships were open too. They are complete degenerates and are barely 22.

10% - insults
Nice bragging faggot :feelsree:

So there is a silver lining to sisters IMO but they all revolve on if your sister loves you or is a cunt to you. Ive seen sisters fight and stick up for their brothers plenty of times in my life. Like legit

just to name a few
-can see your sister naked. I dont have a sister. Ive never seen a girl naked. I know plenty of brothers that their first naked girl they saw was they sister
-if she truly cares about you she will at least let you do a few things that she will look the other way or let slide like you grabbing her ass a few times a year or not telling mom when you jerk off into her bras and steal a few
-more interaction with women. She will have sleepovers. At the very least she will have a bestie she tlks with before going out to party. If she is cool with you she may let you hang around. And no im not talking explicitly about fucking her friend. I mean just socially interacting with a female in a comfortable setting and maybe her friends tease you every now and again. It helps you decelop. Im a loser. I never talked to girls past 14/15 in a regular environment. My social skills in regards to women are lacking
-nieces. She is going to be a slut so when she inevitably has kids if she has a daughter there is more opportunity there for you
-general sex ed stufff. Shes going to be fucking and sucking since 12 or 13. She can tell you how things work. Pass on education to you. I am not lying when i say i didnt know a lot of stuff until college in my biology course. Thats fuckin pathetic
Only retards who don't have sisters have these fucking fantasies of sexually touching them.

cant think of anything more brutal. its enough to be lifemogged by one brother..

and i think she would likely be a complete whore and get more pussy than I could ever dream of..
Yeah it’s bad,I wish I had a brother unlike my sister

You can see the blackpill in action if you had a sister.

Felt that, me and my brother came from the same parents but he got my moms genes so he's white and tall with greenish-blue eyes.
I don't even know my full brother, i have a half.

No one can top my Incel status.

I am the only child...

However, I grew up with a foid little cousin (my aunt's daughter) who is 9 years younger than me. It has been hell - as soon as the bitch graduated from high school she stopped talking to me.

Tip: Don't ever complain to your family members that the foids in the family don't help you get dates. I complained to my mother and aunt once that my foid cousin never set me up on dates with her single friends - and they acted like I tried to rape someone or something. My aunt looked at me like this :feelsUgh:.

Tip: Don't ever complain to your family members that the foids in the family don't help you get dates. I complained to my mother and aunt once that my foid cousin never set me up on dates with her single friends - and they acted like I tried to rape someone or something. My aunt looked at me like this :feelsUgh:.
This is why woman never should have rights , they always looked like me like that and hated me cuz I was nice hearted,well I’m not at least not anymore towards them

justus grossbier is black? :shock:

Yes. It's very good to see "Graycels" learning of his story.

China Man GIF by BabylonBee

As an only child i can relate but tbh if a had a sister a would have had more oportunities maybe idk

As an only child i can relate but tbh if a had a sister a would have had more oportunities maybe idk

Sisters don't introduce their brothers to their friends, wait, apparently some do like on Encyclopædia Dramatica there was this post about small dicksizes and one micro-man got a virgin through his younger sister.

Damn, I'm just unlucky plus my sister says that I'm too creepy to be around her female friends (read: Black and ugly, I live in the Whitest province and rarely see a non-White person).