Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im going insane

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
I think about the same things everyday the whole day i cant do anything i cant study i cant play video games i cant watch movies i cant concentrate in anything im literally going insane i just want to fucking die

Youre not insane atleast not yet. Its good to go insane it will be a great time in your life.

Youre still holding on to copes like thinking the same things and refreshing webpages all the time. Its time to totally let go brother. Abstain from a the copes and let the insanity take over. It will not be pleasant nor is insanity pleasant but youll have the feeling of having purged a lot of rot in your system once you went thru it.

Dont ressist. Dive in.

I need a gf i cant live alone anymore

i feel like an npc doing da same shit evryday

Everyone in this system is just a piece of a chess game in the game of the elites.
JFL if you think you are valuable.

I think about the same things everyday the whole day i cant do anything i cant study i cant play video games i cant watch movies i cant concentrate in anything im literally going insane i just want to fucking die
Working out is good cope

Its not even about being alone for me its about being inferior
No it's probably about you being alone tbh

You got an experience of what you were missing with respect to female companionship and haven't forgot it since.

Its over for you

This. It's been the same shit for over a decade. wake up, stare at my monitor, sleep.

You either go insane and rope or you become numb and dead inside, waiting to die. It's not much of a choice ngl

Damn, that's rough.

It’s brutally over for mentalcels

Embrace the insanity

So am I.
Maybe we all are.