Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im going INSANE

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I cant stop thinking for a SECOND i cannot relax my fucking mind. I AM GOING CRAZY.

WHY CANT I JUST ENJOY A SINGLE SECOND OF THIS LIFE. Fuck OCD 3 more years and I will be probably completely insane.

@XtremeMax

It sucks that we can't even have 1 minute to relax

I cant stop thinking for a SECOND i cannot relax my fucking mind. I AM GOING CRAZY.

WHY CANT I JUST ENJOY A SINGLE SECOND OF THIS LIFE. Fuck OCD 3 more years and I will be probably completely insane.

@XtremeMax
its because you have no sex

@XtremeMax
Do more cocaine

I WANT COCAINE I WANT SEX I WANT TO DO IT ALL IN AN INFINITY POOL AND THEN DIE
Same tbh. But instead of cocaine mushrooms.

Also true maybe its because I have no sex mang.

Imagine snorting cocaine on your hot blonde gfs ass. I will never experience this with a girl that truly loves me. Drugs make everything better yet I do them alone all the time. It is over.

@XtremeMax
I usually just listen to buddhist munks such as Ajahn Brahm to shut my mind up, He also has a good video Metta meditation 17, After that for an whole hour, Your mind will be blank for a while if you keep positive thoughs.

Imagine snorting cocaine on your hot blonde gfs ass. I will never experience this with a girl that truly loves me. Drugs make everything better yet I do them alone all the time. It is over.
FUCK YEAH :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

SMOKIN CRACK TO COPES.
Imagine smoking crack out of her buttcrack so when she farts the crackbowl shoots flames and makes every incel in the room high.

(Smoke will fill the room from the crack resin and every incel will be happy)

Destroy the kikes before they will destroy us all. (in a Mall Tycoon 2002)

@XtremeMax
You are becoming me @erenyeager

Tage me in your insane posts