Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm going to apply for autismbuxx

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
I tried calling in today, but got put on hold for a half hour before I needed to end the call to take another from a recruiter. But I'm trying again tomorrow, and again and again if needed until I get through. Do you think it'll be more difficult for me to get SSI if I've spent a decade of my life trying to improve my social skills (and making enough progress for coworkers and family to comment on how I've done), and am currently still working, albeit only 10 hours a week?

Also, it looks like from the social security website that they'll want medical documentation of my illness. All I have is a professional diagnosis of "Asperger's Syndrome" on my medical records; will that be enough, you think? I certainly do have all the problems listed under Autism Spectrum Disorder on their website, except maybe B4. Maybe. This shit is confusing and frightening me, I hate to admit. And I hate having to become dependent on others, but shit is just not working out for me career-wise, and I'm going to need assistance pretty soon, because I can't afford my phone bills, insurance bills, and car maintenance bills, and the first and last are needed to continue a job search in this day and age. And the middle one is a requirement that I can't avoid. All I can afford is food and gas, and thank god my father doesn't charge me rent, or I'd be homeless. :fuk:

Just food and gas? What are you blowing all your money on man

UK Personal independance payment (Basically dissability allowance) is about how it affects a person on a day by day basis. Chances are, if you are already receiving money and your condition doesn't impact you on a day by day basis negatively than you may not get it I'm afraid.

That said, if you've missed out on a lot from life then by all means try.

Can you really get NEETbuxx simply from being non-NT? :feelswhat:

I wonder if you have the option to ham it up a little bit; perhaps making it look more severe then it is will give you a higher chance of qualifying, though I doubt any money they give you would be usable for NEETing. :feelshehe:

if you are already receiving money
I'm not currently receiving any money from the government.

your condition doesn't impact you on a day by day basis negatively
Would being unable to establish a career because I can't get through the interview process count as negative impact?

Can you really get NEETbuxx simply from being non-NT?
Apparently it's possible.
though I doubt any money they give you would be usable for NEETing. :feelshehe:
I have bills to pay, though, that I can no longer afford to pay. :fuk:

I'm not currently receiving any money from the government.

Would being unable to establish a career because I can't get through the interview process count as negative impact?

Apparently it's possible.

I have bills to pay, though, that I can no longer afford to pay. :fuk:
It looks positive you'll get something. You're not lying to the government and you are need of extra funds.

simply from being non-NT?
Also, I think you're downplaying how much of a negative impact being non-NT can have on your quality of life.

It looks positive you'll get something. You're not lying to the government and you are need of extra funds.
Yeah, I hope so. My train wreck employment has put me in a hard spot, now.

You'll have to undergo a review periodically.

SSA

Welfare is the reviews and time limits. You get on it once and later beg yourself to get off it. And the mountain of paperwork all over again, ugh.
The program is designed for baby momma. It really doesn’t pay unless you have baby. They did allow me to have 2nd car and $1900inheritance.

Also, I think you're downplaying how much of a negative impact being non-NT can have on your quality of life.
I'm just surprised the government would hand over money for that. :feelsjuice:

Welfare is the reviews and time limits. You get on it once and later beg yourself to get off it. And the mountain of paperwork all over again, ugh.
The program is designed for baby momma. It really doesn’t pay unless you have baby. They did allow me to have 2nd car and $1900inheritance.
Don't have a choice at the moment.