Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why keep going ??

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★
I'm tired of getting brutally mogged and I’m on the brink of giving up on my life….Fuck this shit. My existence is a humiliating AF.

Same, sadly there's no viable alternative.

Because dying is so much harder when you want it. Seems like miserable people are doomed to live longer.

Sorry chud, you have another 50+ years to live.

Roping man. But it’s hard as fuck to self delete. Wish I could do it
Honestly at this point if a mugger held a gun to my head I’m not sure if I’d be begging to live.

if a mugger held a gun to my head I’m not sure if I’d be begging to live.
Same. I would tell him to kill me and he wouldn’t do it JFL because he would be surprised.

I would be happy having cancer, seems like an easier option since I'm a coward to jump in front of a train.

Roping man. But it’s hard as fuck to self delete. Wish I could do it
Now way i could do it either, though i wouldnt mind it too much if one day i simply dont wake up.

Because dying is so much harder when you want it. Seems like miserable people are doomed to live longer.
Yeah everyone says time is going faster lately, but it's the opposite for me man...
Every single day is pure agony, and to think i have at least another 50 years left is fucking brutal

Every single day is pure agony
My condolences brocel . I’m starting to cry everyday because I no longer have the energy to keep up with this life. This is hell man. Yeah, everyday is pure agony and you couldn’t have out it any better than that.

I would be happy having cancer, seems like an easier option since I'm a coward to jump in front of a train.
Cancer is very slow and very painful. You dont want it