Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm going to delete my account if ITcucks show me proof of bo2cel having a gf or talking about not being associated with us

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
Yesterday on IT someone made a post saying how blackops2cel has a gf. The post has gotten more than a thousand upvotes with ITcels sperging out inside how blackpill is now not real etc... The few people who asked for evidence got mass-downvoted and I assume banned just like I did for asking that question. Today they're making those threads again. The way I see it now from so many similar threads there's 2 major claims about him:
1. Blackops2cel has a girlfriend or wife. The funny thing is they can't decide whether it's a gf or wife, every ITcel says different. Maybe, just maybe because it's all bullshit and they don't have an original source, but heard it from another itcel. There were no indications on bo2cel's social media of being in any relationship.
2. Blackops2cel came out and said he doesn't want to be associated with incels. This is another popular myth they spread far and wide, I now see it almost everytime our saint is mentioned there. However, he has never communicated to incels. There are no online records of him saying anything about us on any social media.

Also the shocking comments I saw today when they screenshotted my yesterday's thread were "prove he doesn't lmao". I shit you not. What kind of logic is that? Are ITcels genuinely retarded? They claimed he has, and now are asking us to prove otherwise? The burden of proof is on them. That's the thing with them, ask for proof of anything they claim and they'll just go "no u" and ban you.

So I challenge them here because I know a ton of them are lurking. Post any piece of evidence on the front page of r/IT of the major two claims above and I will delete my account and become bluepilled. I'm not worried though. This is a very safe bet. We already know everything there was online about our saint, so I know they can't prove shit. It'll be funny to see them kvetch trying though. Good luck cucks.:feelskek:

2. Blackops2cel came out and said he doesn't want to be associated with incels. This is another popular myth they spread far and wide, I now see it almost everytime our saint is mentioned there. However, he has never communicated to incels. There are no online records of him saying anything about us on any social media.
Even if true I am not sure how that would be an argument to begin with. Of course most people would not want to be associated with a label that was dragged through the mud for 7 years and is so hated that it's members receive death threats, are gang stalked and doxxed.

But yeah, he does not have a gf. He probably never had one either

He probably does have a gf:

• He's white
  • His looks have improved drastically, he's now above average for a male in his 30s
  • The above suggests he made substantial effort to find gf. So he must have gotten one (as a white normie).

Also the shocking comments I saw today when they screenshotted my yesterday's thread were "prove he doesn't lmao".
The fact that bluepillers use the same arguements as Christians show you just how delusional IT cucks are.

His looks have improved drastically, he's now above average for a male in his 30s
Not really, he's still a recessed subhuman with death tier eye area. He's 4psl at his best, not enough to ascend.
The fact that bluepillers use the same arguements as Christians show you just how delusional IT cucks are.
:feelshaha::feelshaha: yes lmao they're like christcucks.

Not really, he's still a recessed subhuman with death tier eye area. He's 4psl at his best, not enough to ascend.

:feelshaha::feelshaha: yes lmao they're like christcucks.
He's white, therefore enough to ascend

he is not ugly,can find a low tier gf

Blackops2cel said he didn't want to be involved with the incel space yet IT keep posting him on their sub every day :feelshaha::feelshaha:

It's emblematic of how IT doesn't operate on evidence, facts, or logic to begin with.

Nothing they say is provable, because none of it is true. So it's no big stretch that they both wrote a bogus backstory for bo2cel and opted to ban anyone who questions it. It's a subreddit that revolves around feelings and propaganda.

Note how we keep tons of studies supporting our claims on the Must-Read section of the forum. There is no IT equivalent proving their claims. Because none of it is true.

He's white, therefore enough to ascend
Maybe with a noodle looksmatch, but I don't consider that ascension.
Nothing they say is provable, because none of it is true. So it's no big stretch that they both wrote a bogus backstory for bo2cel and opted to ban anyone who questions it. It's a subreddit that revolves around feelings and propaganda.
High iq.

Jfl at thinking being white can save you in a white country
All whitecels in white places are """"mental""" cels or ogres. I was wrong earlier that all whites are fakecels, because i left out (non-thugmaxxed) ogres. Also, I left out short whites, along with ogres.

And let's assume he even has a GF. Using that as "proof" against the blackpill is retarded because that's one guy in a sea of evidence, studies and statistic that prove the blackpill right.

If he finds something it's probably a roastie he's beta buxxing, nothing that prides itself on a situation inferior to being incel in my opinion

He did talk about not wanting to associate with us but he isn't have a girlfriend