Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I'm going to go back to counting calories and tracking my cardio.

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
I stopped doing it because I realized that Chads don't do it, that Chads stay lean without any effort.

Another big reason why I stopped is because I told myself "when I get a girlfriend, she will think I am fucking retarded for tracking everything I eat, so I need to learn to live without tracking my caloric intake", but that was obviously pointless, because I'm never going to have a girlfriend, so I might as well go full autism mode and just track my food and cardio again.

I do actually miss knowing everything I consumed, and knowing how much calories I was burning every time I did cardio, it was a nice cope to do it, looking at all the data was fun.

I wish I could cope like this.

Comparing yourself to Chad is like comparing your basketball skills to... Lebron. They just live on a different realm where the rules are all different.

I lift and run until I want to vomit and get rejected by landwhales while Chad juggles pink dumbbells on a pogo stick and slays

It's over

I lift and run until I want to vomit and get rejected by landwhales while Chad juggles pink dumbbells on a pogo stick and slays

It's over

I remember back in highschool a long time ago there was this 1 guy, he has really low IQ, had a stutter, but he was tall, jacked and had a 6 pack, at only age 16.

There is no way he knew how to lift weights or have a proper weightlifters diet, but nevertheless, he was lean enough to have a 6 pack, and muscular enough to be jacked, at the same time, meanwhile most guys have to track everything perfectly and spend a solid 5-10 years in the gym to get anywhere close to what he had, at 16, by just existing.

It is clear that his hormones were just in ideal situation that it didn't matter what he ate or what he did, he was just muscular and lean, and meant to be that way. Most guys would have to eat 200 grams of protein per day and lift for at least 5 years, and then diet down, to look anywhere near what he did, at just 16.

I remember back in highschool a long time ago there was this 1 guy, he has really low IQ, had a stutter, but he was tall, jacked and had a 6 pack, at only age 16.

There is no way he knew how to lift weights or have a proper weightlifters diet, but nevertheless, he was lean enough to have a 6 pack, and muscular enough to be jacked, at the same time, meanwhile most guys have to track everything perfectly and spend a solid 5-10 years in the gym to get anywhere close to what he had, at 16, by just existing.

It is clear that his hormones were just in ideal situation that it didn't matter what he ate or what he did, he was just muscular and lean, and meant to be that way. Most guys would have to eat 200 grams of protein per day and lift for at least 5 years, and then diet down, to look anywhere near what he did, at just 16.
:blackpill: Your genes are your fate. :blackpill: Your fate is your genes. :blackpill:

It's posts like these that make me think about considering getting back on track and going back to the gym, but it's been so long since I've gone, basically given up at this point. I very much doubt anyone would think anything wrong about you counting calories, literally nothing wrong with it.

It's over
Same man, I still run and lift for myself, but it doesn't matter because my face is fucked. I was stupid enough to think that getting a nice body will increase my chances with fatties.