Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm going to star a new life. Any tips ?

LeonTheSilent

LeonTheSilent

"...but i was cast out and rejected..."
Soon i'm going to move to another contrie (Portugal) and start a new life. As this will be a big change, i feel a little nervous.
People say that the begining is always hard but also that there are plenty of jobs.
I´ll a want is to be able to pay rent and a simple place, get a console, and save money.

Can you guys help me with any tips ? How it is to live alone ? If you live in portugal, how it is ?

Soon i'm going to move to another contrie (Portugal) and start a new life. As this will be a big change, i feel a little nervous.
People say that the begining is always hard but also that there are plenty of jobs.
I´ll a want is to be able to pay rent and a simple place, get a console, and save money.

Can you guys help me with any tips ? How it is to live alone ? If you live in portugal, how it is ?
Ive been there before, Beautiful place, My dad had a work arrangement and the company let us stay in a rich guys house even tho were far from rich LOL, DUDE HAD FUCKING 2 POOLS AND A SAUNA! And another place had a goddamn pool at the top of a building

i wanna go live in central asia or in indonisia

Ive been there before, Beautiful place, My dad had a work arrangement and the company let us stay in a rich guys house even tho were far from rich LOL, DUDE HAD FUCKING 2 POOLS AND A SAUNA! And another place had a goddamn pool at the top of a building
Great times you had.

Great times you had.
Yeah but i never left the mansion tho xD, Only time ive ever touched rich property xD, What i mostly did was play lego starwars on my XBOX crystal xD

i wanna go live in central asia or in indonisia
Asian languages seme really hard to learn mainly because of the writing. But i wish you the best

Yeah but i never left the mansion tho xD, Only time ive ever touched rich property xD, What i mostly did was play lego starwars on my XBOX crystal xD
Oh hahahahahaha.

Idk, live in my parents old house

Then i get it. You have no reason to go there unless your mothertounge is Portuguese
Uhum, i'll be doing the same job but reciving euros. And there are less changes of being robbed. Count it as a win. But i also heard that people may be really prejudicial with latinos.

Idk, live in my parents old house
Based tbh. Safe and sound. The problem is... i want more space. Most of the time i dont even get to choose what i eat. Of course i spend less money and do have to do most of home cleaning which is great but i want freedom

I reccomend living in a safe area where a house pool is included, Alot of these countries have this in spicland
Good. But in the begining i wont have much money. As safer the best, but lets see how much i get of salary. And wait..... Europe is cold as hell right ?

Good. But in the begining i wont have much money. As safer the best, but lets see how much i get of salary. And wait..... Europe is cold as hell right ?
I don't live in Europe but Portugal is quite okay as far as i know when it comes to the climate. At least it'd be better than UK or Netherlands i guess.

I don't live in Europe but Portugal is quite okay as far as i know when it comes to the climate. At least it'd be better than UK or Netherlands i guess.
Looks like it varies from 5 °C to 27 °C. Damn, it not that bad but i'll still have trouble in the winter..... frozencel.

Im a NEET with 7 years work expirience and a college degree as LOL as it sounds xD I dont have much money rn, But its EH, i get by, I have a computer with RTX 3080TI so i get by or i go for a walk, Im currently having my nose treated for breathing issues, So walking is good for me in moderate periods

Im a NEET with 7 years work expirience and a college degree as LOL as it sounds xD I dont have much money rn, But its EH, i get by, I have a computer with RTX 3080TI so i get by or i go for a walk, Im currently having my nose treated for breathing issues, So walking is good for me in moderate periods
The blessing of a simple life. Wait... How do you make money if you are a NEET?

The blessing of a simple life. Wait... How do you make money if you are a NEET?
The goverment granted it to me when i almost committed suicide i guess

I have autism and ADHD so this also helps my case.

Now im less suicidal, I saw everything everyone else had, Love friends, Going to work, I rather wanted to commit suicide than to return to an empty apartment everyday to rot.

The goverment granted it to me when i almost committed suicide i guess

I have autism and ADHD so this also helps my case.

Now im less suicidal, I saw everything everyone else had, Love friends, Going to work, I rather wanted to commit suicide than to return to an empty apartment everyday to rot.
I see... Hope you get better. No one should have to carry such a burden. But is it a "for live" social security ?

I see... Hope you get better. No one should have to carry such a burden. But is it a "for live" social security ?
It covers food and rent, Im like a dog on a leash

which car you would like to drive

It covers food and rent, Im like a dog on a leash
Sad. You problably tried everything, but i always recomend the gym. It helped me alot

which car you would like to drive
Good question. I did not think about it. But will problably be a second hand car. Any recomendation ?

Sad. You problably tried everything, but i always recomend the gym. It helped me alot
I tried sneaking my hand into a foid i liked very much hands, When she realised it was me, She pulled away, She was so cute, I wanted to get to know her and have her as mine, NVM

Probably bc im no chad, I tried my hardest for a whole week at autism camp to make her mine, It was futile.

She had brown hair, A godly feminine face and was autistic like me, I want to shoot myself in the head, Im sure others have oneitis stories too, I dont even know her name brocels :cryfeels::feelsrope: No adress, Nothing!

I can never expirience teen love! AND IT KILLS ME!

Last edited:
I tried sneaking my hand into a foid i liked very much hands, When she realised it was me, She pulled away, She was so cute, I wanted to get to know her and have her as mine, NVM

Probably bc im no chad, I tried my hardest for a whole week at autism camp to make her mine, It was futile
Nah man, sneak touch is not nice. People will see that as invasion of personal space.

Nah man, sneak touch is not nice. People will see that as invasion of personal space.
Touch by trying to hold hands when she was next to me, She was always silent and never spoke, I tried talking to her about my eurotrip i had and such! I thought i made a good impression on her :feelsrope:

Think i was 15 or so

Nothing sexual or illegal happened.

Also chads do this trick all the time with the hand, I thought i could do it too!

Touch by trying to hold hands when she was next to me, She was always silent and never spoke, I tried talking to her about my eurotrip i had and such! I thought i made a good impression on her :feelsrope:

Think i was 15 or so

Nothing sexual or illegal happened.

Also chads do this trick all the time with the hand, I thought i could do it too!
And she did not respond? at all ?

And she did not respond? at all ?
She pulled away when she saw my face, Im ugly remember!

Also she dont talk, I just wanted to hug her and be with her, It makes me cry tbh that i cannot take care of this being, She was adorable and so silent.