Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I'm going to try gabamaxxing

• Thread starter Balding Subhuman
  • Start date
Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
Drugs like benzodiazepines potentiate your existing gaba which makes it perfect to treat anxiety and alcohol is an NMDA receptor antagonist, which is why it decreases anxiety. What if we just started gabamaxxing by not eating carbs at all?

In ketosis, less glutamate is metabolized and more becomes available to the glutamate decarboxylase reaction for the purpose of GABA synthesis.

Other studies showed that the ketogenic diet increased the level of the inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA and raised the expression of glutamic acid decarboxylase (GAD), an enzyme participating in GABA synthesis

I'm actually going to try this for 3-4 weeks now, starting today, to see if the increased gaba will do anything for my generalized anxiety disorder. I will bump this thread weekly to tell if my anxiety gets better. If nothing changes I'll get back to munching chips and eating white rice

you wanna eat some carbs tho :bigbrain:

I thought you meant Gabagool maxxing. :feelscomfy:
the sopranos hbo GIF

I support Gabagool maxing. :feelsmage: