Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm done with my job man. I don't care anymore, I'm not going to try anymore, fuck them.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
From now on I'll do the bare minimum to get cash from them by suing when they fire me (due to worker protections in my country), aka show up on time and get the job done, or try to do so in good faith. They can cope with "muh personal brand", "muh professionalism", "muh excellence", "just try to be the best bro", "you're not communicating enough :soy:" tell that to the judge lmao.

Even if, for some reason, I can't get my job done, it's ok as long as they can't prove I didn't get it wrong on purpose. And it's also ok if I'm late sometimes as long as it's not too much. And of course if they bully me I will take a several month sick leave due to anxiety.

I only care about the law now and only for the cash, otherwise I would leave the job as soon as we're supposed to go back to the office, or even now just to be done with their shit. I hate my boss and my coworkers, they're a bunch of turbocoping incel looking betabuxers who are thinking about getting promoted all the time, because the only way to have someone in their lives is if they have money to offer. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I have a gf but at least I'm not coping. I despise them for coping and betabuxing, not for being losers which I am too.

The comments that "no one likes to work with me", and my boss ignoring me when I try to ask him to actually tell me what's wrong so I can try to do a better job (he's been ignoring me for this whole week so it's very blatant), are the last straw. Also this got me thinking and they've been saying horrible things behind my back for years now. But I don't give a shit anymore. They're like ITers, it's impossible to take their comments seriously due to who they are.

I hate them, and I'm done trying to get their approval or trying to not get fired. They're not only cowards and IT tier bullies, but also worthless losers themselves.

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

In fact I think I should show them that I don't care what they think about me anymore, but I'm supposed to work in good faith, show up etc, for the lawsuit, so I'm not sure how to do this.

You're not like them that's why they don't like you. I experienced this shit at my last job. Bunch of pussies that were in a click at work were talking shit about me. Had I caught one of them in a one-on-one they would've done everything possible to deescalate because they're cowards. Best option would be to leave that job tbh. It's not healthy to be in a passive-aggressive environment.

Based.

I also hate my job but tbh it's kinda comfy and it has more security than most other jobs. By comfy and security I mean there's 0 chance I get fired unless I literally go ER on my workplace, and even then I would probably just be moved elsewhere JFL (it's kinda fucked up but well apparently that's just how it works). Plus the pay is ok compared to most other jobs, so meh. I guess I'm literally a wageslave.
I'm not sure how to do this.
Have you thought about a plan B after that ? Do you have prospected for other jobs ?

You're not like them that's why they don't like you. I experienced this shit at my last job. Bunch of pussies that were in a click at work were talking shit about me. Had I caught one of them in a one-on-one they would've done everything possible to deescalate because they're cowards. Best option would be to leave that job tbh. It's not healthy to be in a passive-aggressive environment.
based

if i quit i dont get any unemployment though. i'd like to quit but i'd rather neetbux for a while and also sue them.
Have you thought about a plan B after that ? Do you have prospected for other jobs ?
i will have plenty of time to neetbux and to look for a job with no rush, i'll try to get one that allows working from home 2 days a week at least:feelscomfy:

@your personality yea brocel but i need money too. my family bullied me so i havent talked to them for years, the only one I miss is my sister, but unfortunately she's an enabler to my parents, so i cant really keep in touch with her

if i stick it out until they fire me, i will get unemployment + cash from the lawsuit. and sure its not healthy but when you dont care about them firing you it's not that bad bc they have no power

if i find that its taking a toll on my mental health i may get an anxiety sick leave instead of outright leaving the job

Can relate. Wageslaving is bullshit. Unfortunately my country does not have a very generous unemployment plan for me, so most likely I have to continue to work until I rope.

Hope you find a less bullshit job.

that's kinda hard tbh im starting to think wageslaving is bullshit no matter where
It's bullshit most of the time unless you find a job where you do your work mostly away from the rest of the retarded normalfaggots.

It's bullshit most of the time unless you find a job where you do your work mostly away from the rest of the retarded normalfaggots.
brutal tbh fucking normies

It's not worth sacrificying your sanity and dignity everyday for measly wage

I wish I could be a neet sometimes.

I love being a neet. I've lived through the times of crap jobs for crap pay.

Just push to see what you can get away with. In currently doing minimum. I see others doing less.
good luck. Freedom from caring is bliss

Just push to see what you can get away with. In currently doing minimum. I see others doing less.
good luck. Freedom from caring is bliss
based:feelsthink:

i have already pushed to see what i can get away with :feelshaha: but unfortunately i have to do the bare minimum or i will get no compensation. otherwise i wouldnt do shit lmao

i think its just this one project and im done with them. the company is big with lots of rules, so to speak, and the way it works is, once you have received bad feedback from a few project managers, your boss can put you on a PIP which is basically a 3 month notice before firing you (though technically you can stay if you do better during it). i have gotten two bad reviews already, and im on a project in which they think "they're fucked" because they got me on it, so the review will probably be bad, and i kinda hope it is ngl

Are you wfh? Get an offshore to do your work for you. Then submit as your own
Can't tell you how to do that or if even works. But that would be my dream job. Pay someone to do my work for me

Are you wfh? Get an offshore to do your work for you. Then submit as your own
Can't tell you how to do that or if even works. But that would be my dream job. Pay someone to do my work for me
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: that'd be epic, but idk. i think it could go wrong man. i dont want to fuck this up, if i get fired and win the lawsuit, i have a sabbatical year ahead of me, which btw i will fully devote to trying to ascend, and it will be my last ditch attempt at getting a girlfriend, if i dont i will JBWmaxxx, and then rope if that fails too

quit wagecucking a while back will never do that shit again for minimum wage

bro become freelancer

Based.

I also hate my job but tbh it's kinda comfy and it has more security than most other jobs. By comfy and security I mean there's 0 chance I get fired unless I literally go ER on my workplace, and even then I would probably just be moved elsewhere JFL (it's kinda fucked up but well apparently that's just how it works). Plus the pay is ok compared to most other jobs, so meh. I guess I'm literally a wageslave.

What do you do? Office job? Accounting? These days seems kind jobs are high stress and doing pay for shit unless you’re at the top. I used to think a good job would be a night time security guard some place but even that sorta thing seems to be getting automated out with Ring tech/stiff like that.

Last edited:
The money is worth the passive-aggressive treatment imo

What do you do? Office job? Accounting? These days seems kind jobs are high stress and doing pay for shit unless you’re at the top. I used to think a good job would be a night time security guard some place but even that sorta thing seems to be getting automated out with Ring tech/stiff like that.
Security is ok but you only get interesting pay if you do night shifts, and even then, do not forget that ultimately you're here to secure the place and sometimes you can have bad encouters.

I won't give too much details regarding my job (to avoid doxxing), but I can say I will never be jobless because of my qualification.

Qualification, honeslty, is the key. You should not trust ppl believing in the university meme nor those who say university is a scam ... University is really just a mean to reach a certain goal. Just think and be clear with yourself, find a domain offering one or several of those things :

- scarcity / necessity of your skills on the market, securing your job in the long run
- good pay (obviously)
- free time to do other things you like
- opportunities, such as traveling abroad or climbing up the ladder quick

and then and only then, go to university to get your diplomas and make a good use of it.

The money is worth the passive-aggressive treatment imo
idk man

anyway there's some updates on this since there's been a week

i have talked to some coworkers about the situation etc, and in the end, my conclusion is that they're just corporate bugmen who are upset im not as tryhard as them. which i'll never be except for the first few months whenever im in a new job

most importantly, i've been looking a lot into the law, since that is what matters in the end, and i have been able to confirm that i will in fact be able to win a lawsuit if they fire me, because their delusions of "i dont feel you're trying hard enough bro that's unprofessional:soy:", "just have a better atittude bro:soy:", are one thing, and what a judge will consider as actually doing a bad job is another one. therefore i had a talk with one of the guys who shit talked me the other day, and my attitude was basically "i dont care that you think im doing a bad job, i dont see it that way :feelsUgh:" and whenever my boss rants me or whatever that'll be my narrative.

eventually, according to my experience in other workplaces, they will reach a certain point of delusion and decide that they're done with me, won't even do a good job of trying to frame me as a bad employee due to how entitled and vain they are, and then between the lawsuit and neetbux i will basically take a sabbatical year in which i will do a last ditch effort to ascend, and rope if that fails. that's my plan

idk man

anyway there's some updates on this since there's been a week

i have talked to some coworkers about the situation etc, and in the end, my conclusion is that they're just corporate bugmen who are upset im not as tryhard as them. which i'll never be except for the first few months whenever im in a new job

most importantly, i've been looking a lot into the law, since that is what matters in the end, and i have been able to confirm that i will in fact be able to win a lawsuit if they fire me, because their delusions of "i dont feel you're trying hard enough bro that's unprofessional:soy:", "just have a better atittude bro:soy:", are one thing, and what a judge will consider as actually doing a bad job is another one. therefore i had a talk with one of the guys who shit talked me the other day, and my attitude was basically "i dont care that you think im doing a bad job, i dont see it that way :feelsUgh:" and whenever my boss rants me or whatever that'll be my narrative.

eventually, according to my experience in other workplaces, they will reach a certain point of delusion and decide that they're done with me, won't even do a good job of trying to frame me as a bad employee due to how entitled and vain they are, and then between the lawsuit and neetbux i will basically take a sabbatical year in which i will do a last ditch effort to ascend, and rope if that fails. that's my plan
Based plan. Your workplace sounds like a hellhole. :worryfeels: