Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I’m going to “verbally jump” an evil foidbeast when I see her at work

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Nothing violent, I just need to go Ari Gold from the show “Entourage” on a fat evil Neanderthal-looking femon who disrespected me last Saturday. She insulted me, but I was in a good mood so I let it slide and I gave her a pass. Then I realized I had given an evil toiletgroid the satisfaction of thinking she was better than me.

I want to say, “show me the same respect I show you” in a calm voice.

And then I will walk away, if people were watching it would be fine, because I just asked for a little bit of respect, I would nevER put my hands on a toiletgroid - did Alek Minassian put his hands on a toiletgroid? - no.

Big chance she'll just laugh at you or blow up.

I think she would be horrified that I held a grudge for a week. Foids are horrified of passive-aggressive males.

Now that I am a wizard, I carry myself with more respect. My fear is that I’ll allow a foid to disrespect me, then I start to become weak like Griffith after he lost in a fight with Guts in the manga “Berserk.”

your balls are bigger than Lizzo if you do

Now that I am a wizard, I carry myself with more respect. My fear is that I’ll allow a foid to disrespect me, then I start to become weak like Griffith after he lost in a fight with Guts in the manga “Berserk.”
I suppose it's a good idea not to compromise. But also, you shouldn't let them take up headspace. It'll do you more harm than good.

Does she get a physical check? I use to throw co workers checks in the trash if they were mean to me. You could also steal from her bag or whatever she puts her stuff in.

"Verbally jump?" Why do you have to make it sound worse than it is?

This is nothing, this is her basic workplace obligation.

Does she get a physical check? I use to throw co workers checks in the trash if they were mean to me. You could also steal from her bag or whatever she puts her stuff in.
No, she is just a lowlife security guard.

Only do it if she insults you again. There's no point saying it after the fact because she'll just realize she really hurt your feelings so much that you still think about it. Don't react if she laughs or insults you again, just ignore her because she isn't worth it.

I’m excited as fuck, I will probably see her tomorrow.

idk if just saying that would be effective

especially a week later, when she might have forgotten it

but good luck! I'm sure you could have fun with it

idk if just saying that would be effective

especially a week later, when she might have forgotten it

but good luck! I'm sure you could have fun with it
That’s what I want, foids don’t really forget the faces of males, they hate us too much, a week is enough time for her to think “what the fuck? This guy is so crazy he held a grudge for this long?!”

Foids have to be more judgmental and paranoid, because they think an invader is going to attack their offspring.

No, she is just a lowlife security guard.
You can make a corporate complaint phone call or email where you pretend to be black and say she called you a nigger or some other discrimination like that. It should get her in trouble or possibly fired. Especially if you call on the phone.