Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm gonna ask someone out before I kill myself. FUCK IT

Pretty sure you're not the person who needs to be killed if someone has to die

I tried, hard. Look, it doesn't work, you will just be desperate also probably framed for harassment. If you have 1 pencil, no matter where you go you won't afford a diamond with it - it's the same with sexual market value, if a girl hasn't come and asked to suck your chad dick, no girl in the world will want you. You will just give away your self-esteem by basically saying "I'm worth less than you, please take me". Try if you want to get really blackpilled though.

I hope you success.
You really can't call yourself an incel until you have tried a lot.
I hope you will have success eventually
Try it. If it wont work you can still brag about it on the forum.

Don't suicide.
Its either the Judeo-Christian hell or having a worse life for a few lifetimes as your karmic debt adds up and you'd be paying for it...

I wish you luck in everything, ascending or suicide - don't matter.

Might as well low inhibition maxx and approach all the foids that you can find. It's not like you have much to lose.

The great thing about being ready for suicide is that you don't really stress about small stuff anymore and actually feel more liberated to do things since fuck it gonna end it all anyway.

Good luck
Also how do you plan on killing yourself my idea is that I'm going to take a blank canvas and stand in front of it then blow my brains all over it with a magnum. Before I swallow the .44 mag pill though I want to write "Lifetime Achievement Award" on top of the canvas just in plain black paint.

Good luck
Also how do you plan on killing yourself my idea is that I'm going to take a blank canvas and stand in front of it then blow my brains all over it with a magnum. Before I swallow the .44 mag pill though I want to write "Lifetime Achievement Award" on top of the canvas just in plain black paint.
Badass idea ngl

With my upcoming suicide date, I may as well go full on and do it. I'll probably be kindly rejected but fml.
Wish me luck :feelscry::feelsrope:

Good luck, you seem like a cool dude I'd hate for you to rope, but it is your life so nobody can stop you.

Roping is for soyboy cuck faggots
Either go ER or rape somebody before you off yourself
Atleast then you've had some impact by either killing foids or ruining a foid life by rape
tbh ngl