Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m gonna be paying rent for the rest of my life

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’m gonna be a rentoid for the rest of my life forever paying some greedy POS for a place to live while he gets to drive his 200,000 dollar car home to his 1 million dollar house while I’ll be wageslaving hardly getting by I’ll never be smart enough to make enough money to not be a rentoid also because I’m not meant to succeed I’m dropping outta society or I’m roping I didn’t sign up for this nigger life

Try finding different women to leech off of.

My landlord lives in another city.

im sorry brocel :cryfeels:

I’m gonna be a rentoid for the rest of my life forever paying some greedy POS for a place to live while he gets to drive his 200,000 dollar car home to his 1 million dollar house while I’ll be wageslaving hardly getting by I’ll never be smart enough to make enough money to not be a rentoid also because I’m not meant to succeed I’m dropping outta society or I’m roping I didn’t sign up for this nigger life
What color is your bugatti

If you are living paycheck to paycheck but not in debt try building up your credit and applying for a loan. You might be paying off that loan for the rest of your life but at least it will be paying off a loan for a house you own and with the current housing market rates you may just be able to flip the house in a few years, sell it, pay off the loan, and find yourself a couple of 10s or 100s of grand richer.
Yeah but not right now. House prices are exorbitant. But regardless, yea it’s better to pay 1000$ every month on a mortgage for a house than on a shitty apartment. Atelast the house you’ll own for yourself after a while. The apartment you will never own

10/10, you know its not even that expensive to own a double wide trailer home with 2 bathrooms, its like 23k and under, some of the shittier ones are even 3-8k. Sure you are renting the land, but you can own a home by just managing to save like 4 paychecks or so. Before I bought my house I owned a trailer home in a lot, white meth area but at least no niggers, 250 a month was my rent on top of loan payments which were nothing. Sold my trailer and got a loan and bought a fucking house later on. Life has stepping stones, and we can all achieve shit like this. Worse case is you fail and declare bankruptcy like the big boys do and fuck some jews.
Yup. Liberals make fun of trailer parks for being dingy and gross but they’re actually based and the only way for a broke man to squeeze his way out of the financial clutch of the Jews

I rent oxygen from plants.

You didn't choose the nigger life, the nigger life chose you

Just buy a house with two rooms, then rent the spare room to a tenant and use that money to pay for your mortgage theory.