Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m gonna do a new year’s style countdown for my last 10 posts to paragon

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
When I reach 9990 posts I’m gonna do a new year’s style countdown till I hit paragon it’s gonna be the most interesting event on Incels.is you won’t wanna miss it

I don't think anyone would care

Don't act like you are the most ancient mf on this forum, you joined almost 2 months before me.
I’m an overlord and I have 40 days online you’re only a veteran with 7 days online

I mean its not that exciting

When I reach 9990 posts I’m gonna do a new year’s style countdown till I hit paragon it’s gonna be the most interesting event on Incels.is you won’t wanna miss it
Jeeeez dude do better things with your time. Read a book and explode your brains with new knoweledge , learn coding, go cold approach land whales and stacy's over 50.

Make a home gym, no for a swim and see teens in their bikinis making your dick hard when they bend over right in front of your face to jump into the water or pick something up